Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.18 - 50votes)

Gaku Ou - The Twinkle Star Story

Alt Names: alt 学☆王 ~the twinkle star story~alt Gaku Oualt Gaku☆Ou - The Twinkle Star Story
Author: Lump Of Sugar
Artist: Tatetsu Teto
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Coming to earth to live the highschool life he's always dreamt of, Hirito finds himself in a bathroom on top of a naked girl! It turns out she goes to the world renowned Konoeghara Academy. Hirito is shocked to find the school only consists of seven students in total! Why in the world does one of the most prestigious academies in the nation only consist of seven pupils...?
Go to Gaku Ou - The Twinkle Star Story Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

60 Comments

>Saw everyone bashing the manga.
>All the more reason to read it.
Gotta say the character design is really good....but the plot is so lame...
Gotta say, chapter 2 threw it out of the window.
Date? It's a date.
tayutama wasn't bad iirc, but this...*sigh* I wonder if it's because it's manga adaptation...
Lump of Sugar

I already know what do expect.
the art quality was nice...

...Its got nothing else.
Holy hell. Alien prince from a planet with some absolutely silly name? 7-person school? AN ASSASSIN? ONE OF THE ELEVEN MASTERS? I haven't read anything this bad ever. At least the art is cute. Needs more ecchi to cover up the shitty plot. Are all of Lump of Sugar's stories this bad?
lol
after chapter 2, it now feels very slapped together, like C Cube anime. I'm disappointed.
These cliche ass introduction just never die.
It's interesting so far. I think the reason people are dissing it is because of the odd character reactions.
This is so...bad....x_xU
Aw.. Back to the 'gotta catch 'em all' formula..
Seems like a generic manga, pass
Seems simple enough, they have no schools so they built spacecraft to go to other planets with schools. Wait... :P
Hmm, I see. So basically what's been established is that he's an alien (except nothing has been shown to establish this outside of a few meaningless words), he comes from a planet with no organized education system (that can utilize interplanetary travel), he's going to the best school in the world (with 7 students) and no one has any real defined character traits...
planet without proper education like school can make spaceship ? weird isn't it ?
Planet without SCHOOL can make Spaceship ??? Great to hear that
I don't know, even for the ecchi this manga is too shallow. Even the reason he go to the bathroom is not logical and those reactions from his classmate...
Why bother make him an alien if they all are gonna accept it THAT easily.
why lock the door if there's only 6 students? =P
also, lump of sugar~
I might not sound honest, but this story caught me at the word 'alien', I swear, not 'harem'.
Reminds me of Crescent Love for some reason, although girl's tsundere.
"That man was able to attract exceptional talent and equipment, and thus established an enormous academy city." Do I really need to say anything about this person apart that from his silhouette he looks like an adult, yet also like a child; like a man, yet also like a woman; like a saint, yet also like a criminal?
Do these girls not know how to lock a door?
Ch1's gonna be re-released with better scans/cleans, at some point.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics