Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 86votes)

Hajimete no Aku

Alt Names: alt はじめてのあくalt 天才恶少年alt J博士的恶之道alt My First Evilalt MY First Mr. Akuno
Author: Fujiki Shun
Artist: Fujiki Shun
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the spring of Kyoko's first year in high school, Eiko, a girl like a sister to her, returns with her younger brother, Jiro.
The return isn't that big of a deal, but Jiro (self-proclaimed super mad scientist) has it in his head that he wants to operate on Kyoko! And, what's even more, the two of them are actually high ranking members of an evil organization on the run from the heroes of justice!
As if high school didn't have enough problems already, now she has to deal with these two living with her.
Go to Hajimete no Aku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Favorite Character New Window shoushikochou
  • 0 Replies
Topic Wondering about Shinonome´s speech pattern! And more!! New Window Suwa
  • 10 Replies
Topic Explicit? New Window TRMshadow
  • 4 Replies

169 Comments

Noooo.... so who will pick up this series ? It's one of my top list to read. can anybody tell me where to read the rest and the New update, i would appreciate it. *We don't have HnA here*
139 is on Imperial Scans reader. Clockwork Lies skips from 138 to 140. Imperial also say they are dropping it after 142.
o.o? 139?
boh yee teuruboh
Chapter 137 sounds familiar... ah yes! The year 2000 Batsu Game (Oni Gokko)!
Chapter 137: so much HNGNGHNG
The story starts to branch off and shows other character more. I like that every character has their own pairing :D
ch 136 .... is full of WIN
ch 78 = full of win
Finally!!!!Karma!!!!
So Cuuuuute
Last panel in ch 133 shows critical damage to Midoritani.
ch 132 ..... WTF am i on the wrong manga? where's Jiro? @@
The box with the three council members staring blankly at Kurosawa at the end of the most recent chapter (132) will be haunting my nightmares forever onward.
Finally, it
Spoiler
Yeah, FULL!!! Moment for me: ..............Kyouko Tanlines............O_O.....
Latest chapter is full of WIN!
I'd like to see Kyoko join the Justice League. Damn it. Am I weird?
Nice comedy with some romance in it. And kind of funny. Has the same feeling ass Hayate no Gotoko and Working. Just Read-and-can't-leave-it kind of feeling.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics