Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.98 - 221votes)

Shurabara!

Alt Names: alt しゅらばら!alt 修罗场之恋alt Battlefield Between Loveralt Shura Bara!alt Shuraba Lovers
Author: Kishi Haiya
Artist: Watari Masahito
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yagimoto Kazuhiro is a high school boy known for setting couples up, but in reality, he just wants to get a girlfriend himself. One day, a girl asks him to be her boyfriend...but it's not what he thinks it is.

adapted from the light novel series
Go to Shurabara! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel New Window shizuku kyun
  • 0 Replies
Topic Current Chapter Discussion New Window ctrl
  • 2 Replies
Topic SPOILERS THREAD !!! New Window yariel
  • 5 Replies

502 Comments

They guy reminds me of Itou Makoto of School Days.... darn!
One side too many for it to be a triangle.
so its Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru but with three girls instead of one
Behold the fail of a false harem.
Random cupid in jerk mode, "Fake GF arrow....barrage"
Just call it a harem, little girl
excuse me guys, I'm not speak English so I don't know really well English word.
Can I ask you guys something ?
1 guy and 3 (fake) Girlfriends = 4 person so should we call this quadrilateral love instead of triangle love ?
http://vatoto.com/read/_/139534/shurabara_ch1_by_japanzai/38
now, that's interesting
aaaaaaaand REUSE HIM

XD
Look comrades, another one!
let's all read it for the plot like we always do! ;D
one man does not simply fall to black mailing there is plenty ways to get back at the game plus if the target is a woman :D Its not about being a criminal its about sending a message :D XP just a couple of naked pictures after kidnapping will do :P
Nice guys always get the short end of the stick
he's gonna burn.....

well he's gonna have the rights, assuming he'd subconsciously figure it out or realize and taking the possibility that the girls DIDNT lock him down, that:

>he's only going to stick with the whole PDA and closeness thing
>they have NO right to tell him what shit he does or orders not relating to the fake lovers thing unless the girls "insist"
>whoever he decides to see won't be their business anymore. after all, they are fake couples unless this too the girls "insist"
Hm... Cute girls + ecchi tag is enough to make me *follow* (-.-)
One of the rare cases I'm cheering for the MC, that guy deserves a girlfriend. Not like others MCs that doesn't >.>.
Niiice. There's always room far a new harem. Followed instantly.
From looking at the LN covers it looks like more might join in. Time to check and make sure your balls are there and man up MC.
Honestly
Spoiler

Except for the 3 fake part
I was agree with cloud, cover art looks a tad different than the actual art. Can't wait for more.
Oh , this one has potential . The plot is good too , I love it .
And oh , the second page … I can't help but notice the last bubble's error xD
" Because I reuse to hand him over to anyone !! "
xD
that's just sad its like being put in the friend zone but they just changed the title to fake boyfriend
It'll be out soon
where is the chapter? Has the scantilator banned it on batoto?

-chronodekar
where is the chapter? Has the scantilator banned it on batoto?

-chronodekar
Was a bit surprised really differed so much compared to ln art

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics