Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 46votes)

6 no Trigger

Alt Names: alt 6 Triggeralt 6のトリガーalt Roku no Triggeralt Six no Trigger
Author: Tali
Artist: Tali
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A unique take on the 'assasin-for-hire' story, as the assasin 'Tsubame' actually is four different people with four different modes to kill. Penguin is a small quiet kid who has beastly sniper skills, Washi (Owl) has a huge gattling gun grafted to his shoulder to mow down his enemies for the sake of 'justice', Suzume the cute girl who wields dual pistols, and of course Tsubame himself who prefers huge rifles and martial arts. The four have a mechanical arm which when switched allows one of the others to take control. How did Tsubame end up this way? What is the secret of the arm? You'll have to read to find out.
Go to 6 no Trigger Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

66 Comments

well i actually turn my face and read other mangas if i see a gender-bender tag(usually theyre TRAP or somehting and i dont like that) but this actually is pretty cool :)
boobs and guns! what do we like? boobs and guns! :)
this manga is pretty interesting
insta-follow
LOL @Kamil. Can't believe I interpreted that in another way.
Fool
Strange resemblance with Soul Eater's style. Pretty nice.
A man's journey of self-discovery... is not easily understood by women.
That's a lot of Banging.
this story really reminds one games of the Goichi Suda Killer 7, wait the next update
reminds me of killer 7 but less confusing
Reminds me of Douman Seiman's works, but a bit less intersing. Still a good work.
Penguin-Owl-Sparrow-Swallow-?-?
Heres hoping one of the next two is a girl.
ahh..
if i remember correctly Ed doesn't smoking y'know.. Lol :D

...Let's just follow it for now..
Metalic hand? Capable of changing forms?
...Ed, is that you?
pretty interesting

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics