Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 46votes)

6 no Trigger

Alt Names: alt 6 Triggeralt 6のトリガーalt Roku no Triggeralt Six no Trigger
Author: Tali
Artist: Tali
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A unique take on the 'assasin-for-hire' story, as the assasin 'Tsubame' actually is four different people with four different modes to kill. Penguin is a small quiet kid who has beastly sniper skills, Washi (Owl) has a huge gattling gun grafted to his shoulder to mow down his enemies for the sake of 'justice', Suzume the cute girl who wields dual pistols, and of course Tsubame himself who prefers huge rifles and martial arts. The four have a mechanical arm which when switched allows one of the others to take control. How did Tsubame end up this way? What is the secret of the arm? You'll have to read to find out.
Go to 6 no Trigger Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

66 Comments

Oh man ch. 8 is awesome, didn't the MC originally have black hair in Sumika's flash back?
Sumika......no......not cool.
Well, chapter 8 is pretty cool...
Spoiler
"Die for me."
Lol, you gotta love badasses' lines.

I think that this manga will be rather short, with Tsubame dying or something. (Either that or have a plot-twist where Miss Big Boobs is alive and is used as a hostage in her comatose state. There hasn't been a funeral scene that I skipped...right?)
I hope he's dead this time, or so I feel. Such an obnoxious speech pattern even in Japanese.
I WANT TO SWEAR.

FUCK THAT GUY WITH TELESCOPIC HAND AND THAT GUY WHO PUSHED HIM FUCK THEM ALL

this manga is badass ...or so I feel

So glad the "...or so I feel" guy finally got killed.

The dude had issues.
dammniitttt, just when I think this manga is good then suddenly the event in chap 5 kicked in..

;___;

so I guess I need to read this with the same intention like reading Akame ga Kill.
With all these people with weird arms in here, it's just a matter of time before Edward Elric shows up.
main char reminds me of killer7
I still feel bad for Sumika.........
onions, onions everywhere.
what???? not the booobs... :(
are ya kidding me?
Spoiler
Throughout the end of Chapter 5, I kinda hoped that the Comedy tag kick in and save Sumika. Yep, pretty sure I do.
@Kamil
Before reading the manga: Lol, lame joke.
After reading one chapter: Time to like the comment.
After Chapter 5, I kinda hate Theme Park.
Seems promising, cool story, badass protagonist.
Following this...
It's a must follow ignore the gender bender tag.
I learned something about the Gloves/Hands from looking at the chapters, 1. Tsubame's hand contains a small bullet projectile for punching. 2. Suzume's is the speed of the trigger finger 3.Penguin's has a connector for when he needs to make Long Range Boom-HEAD shots
4. Owl's.....A Minigun
Also, I might be mistaken, but isn't that a shotgun, not a rifle? Tsubame's, that is
There is no gender bending, there is only guns, justice, and guns. But seriously, this completely caught flat-footed. This is ot mindless action, nor is it a glorified paper soap opera. I dunno what your preconceptions of this manga is, or if you even scroll this far down on the manga page, but this is worth checking out.
Lol I'll love this as much as One Punch man!
A Prothesis and Killer.... Megaman?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics