Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.18 - 39votes)

Cat's Eye

Alt Names: alt แคทส์ อายalt キャッツアイalt Cats Eyealt 貓眼三姐妹alt Kyattsu Aialt Occhi di gatto
Author: Hojo Tsukasa
Artist: Hojo Tsukasa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is a story about three sisters in search of their lost father, who was a famous artist. They steal his works of art from museums/galleries to make him recognize their presence in the world. The three sisters' gang is called Cat's Eye, and so is the coffee shop they own. This coffee shop is located right in front of the police-headquarters. Hitomi, the middle sister, is betrothed to the police inspector Toshio, who is in charge of the investigating the Cat's Eye. Toshio falls in love with Hitomi, even as a Cat's Eye member.
Go to Cat's Eye Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime New Window Zechery0
  • 2 Replies

71 Comments

Who says slapstick is dead?  Hojo Tsukasa makes it just as funny as Laurel and Hardy and Charlie Chaplain did eighty years ago.  Thanks, Happy Scans.  

lol i'm pretty sure Hitomi can make any man fall for her XD

Thanks, Happy Scans.  Chapter 60 was a real laugh riot.  Poor Toshio, he really is something of a moron, although his heart is in the right place.

Thanks, Happy Scans!  Always a pleasure to read a Hojo Tsukasa manga.

adfjalkjdfalkdjfakl;dfj ALMOST ALMOST DANG IT FIREWORKS 

Thanks, Happy Scans, for the new chapter.  I've been enjoying this manga to no end.  You folks have done a fast and amazing job with all the chapters.

Apparently, you can do anything with money and a few special connections XD

saw superman there lol

maybe if she does find somebody he'll eventually man up.. 

Thanks, Happy Scans, I enjoyed the new chapter.  Toshio certainly is a "pure young man."  As has been mentioned before, it's an old manga, and it's also an old schtick, but the poor sap had better grow some stones (I don't say, "push her down," but he needs to man up a bit) or one of two things will happen"

She'll either find someone else who's slightly more proactive, or

She'll stay with him and he'll be totally owned in the relationship.

And you shouldn't forget its japan and a rather old manga. At that time it wasn't rare that even couples who've been married for long time never told each other: "I love you.". In most cases it was "I like you." or "I like you very much.".

And on the other hand it is often hinted that Hitomi loves Toshio.

Thanks for the chapter, HappyScans.  I always get a good laugh when I read something by Hojo Tsukasa.

I know their relationship is meant to be comedic because she basically uses him and makes his worklife miserable, but on top of that, they haven't done anything?

Man, poor guy, he's sort of made himself believe they're in an actual relationship when they're not.

Well I think she does attracted and have deep feeling for him, unfortunately her and her sisters goals are more important to her. So I guess their relationship is somewhere between a crush and friendzone.

they've been dating this long and still no kiss D: lol well maybe one will happen eventually.

I know their relationship is meant to be comedic because she basically uses him and makes his worklife miserable, but on top of that, they haven't done anything?

Man, poor guy, he's sort of made himself believe they're in an actual relationship when they're not.

Thanks for the new chapter, HappyScans.  It made a mediocre Tuesday a lot better.

haha, funny chapter XD he sounded like a girl who got walked in on lol

they've been dating this long and still no kiss D: lol well maybe one will happen eventually.

Kimi Ni Todoke took seventy six chapters to get a kiss, so its still early. 

Thanks for the new chapter Happy Scans.  I really enjoy this manga.

well, some development in the romance area, finally haha. Thanks for all the releases!

HappyScans, thanks for the four chapter blast of classic manga.  I'm really enjoying this.

I'm confused, from chapter 32 jump to chapter 36 suddenly? What's going on?

Im a little confused here, this manga has 15 volumes or 18?

Thanks for the new chapter.  It was a lot of fun.  Hojo Tsukasa rules, and Happy Scans isn't far behind!

I think there's an error with the most recent chapter (31). The last page of the chapter should be the first page.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics