Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 47votes)

Monochrome Shounen Shoujo

Alt Names: alt 少年少女黑白像alt モノクロ少年少女alt 모노크로 소년소녀alt Monochrome Animals (French)alt Monochrome Boy Girlalt Monochrome Kidsalt Monokuro Shounen Shoujo
Author: Fukuyama Ryoko
Artist: Fukuyama Ryoko
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kureha Mimachi, a fifteen-year old girl, has just transferred into Shiritsu Kenhono High School. However, there is something weird about this place: it is actually a school attended by the Princes and Princesses of the beast kingdom...?!

Even though Kureha is human, she is given the role of the "rabbit" to help the students learn to live peacefully alongside humans once they graduate and go out into the world.

But her new life is far more dangerous than she could have imagined. Will she be able to survive without being eaten by the students...?! Only time - and her hidden bodyguards - will be able to answer that...

Note: Based on the oneshot released in 2008, it became a series in 2009.
Go to Monochrome Shounen Shoujo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

32 Comments

there are 12 volumes and even manga update is not up to date with current translated status.
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=34355

that is because the group doesn't update it. the people at mangaupdate don't update what chapters are out, the scanlation group doing it does

there are 12 volumes and even manga update is not up to date with current translated status.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=34355

I totally saw that coming.

I wonder if somebody will translate this someday.... ~-~

I do believe it's finished just not here

I wonder if somebody will translate this someday.... ~-~

Midnight Scanshas scanlated chapter 0-11. In case someone is wondering where the missing chapters are.
Huh, I've read the remaining of this series on other sites.. it's a good series. I'll follow, and keep an eye out for updates.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics