Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 49votes)

Kunisaki Izumo no Jijou

Alt Names: alt An Untold Fact about Izumo Kunisakialt 國崎出雲の事情alt 国崎出云的事情alt 国崎出云轶事alt The Circumstances of Izumo Kunisaki
Author: Hirakawa Aya
Artist: Hirakawa Aya
Genres: Comedy ComedyGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenShounen Ai Shounen Ai
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet Izumo Kunisaki, a descendant of Izumo no Okuni. The fact that he's often mistaken for a girl is the bane of his existence. His father and best-friend often laugh about his troubles. To top it off, he plays the female roles in his family's Kabuki troupe. Follow along as he discovers that his curse is also his greatest strength, and will show just how much of a man he is.
Go to Kunisaki Izumo no Jijou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

54 Comments

Photo
TsundereChan
Dec 08 2011 07:34 PM
its like it completely turned into shoujo manga compared to teh one shot
even i like gender bender cant bring myself to like this
OMG i love this. It is so hilarious. I don't usually like gender benders but gotta say love this one. The guy got a lot of feminine but he still look like a guy tat good (Mean i can tell it a guy when he don't wear girls clothes). B/c I don't rlly like it if the guy mainly look like a girl 100% to the point were i can't tell if he rlly is a dude. I want more of this. Plz update more fast can't wait and thanks ^_^
This series is so hilarious! Especially if you already like gender-benders. Izumo is always going to great lengths to make a point to people. Despite the comedy, there's a lot of heartwarming drama too.
ahh no, i cant force my self to like this >_<
i loved the oneshot but this for some reason feels empty .-., thanks anyway o/

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics