Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 49votes)

Kunisaki Izumo no Jijou

Alt Names: alt An Untold Fact about Izumo Kunisakialt 國崎出雲の事情alt 国崎出云的事情alt 国崎出云轶事alt The Circumstances of Izumo Kunisaki
Author: Hirakawa Aya
Artist: Hirakawa Aya
Genres: Comedy ComedyGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenShounen Ai Shounen Ai
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet Izumo Kunisaki, a descendant of Izumo no Okuni. The fact that he's often mistaken for a girl is the bane of his existence. His father and best-friend often laugh about his troubles. To top it off, he plays the female roles in his family's Kabuki troupe. Follow along as he discovers that his curse is also his greatest strength, and will show just how much of a man he is.
Go to Kunisaki Izumo no Jijou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

54 Comments

Awww~ you guys ~All of you fans of this series  ofc it isnt drop.

We (@CrossDressingChannel) has pick this series up~ dont feel down, my lovelies

ahh well I am not sure how long we will continue it but let's see~ depends on group's

leader ^^~

oka... Umm.... An redo of chapter 47  will be coming.....

Let's say this (chap 47) is for the cant-wait-screaming-doesnt-care-for-quality readers ^^;;;;

Hooray... Another great manga has been revived.

Thanks man.

Oh. I thought this series is on hiatus or dropped at first. Glad to see it isn't.

oka... Umm.... An redo of chapter 47  will be coming.....

Let's say this (chap 47) is for the cant-wait-screaming-doesnt-care-for-quality readers ^^;;;;

ahh well I am not sure how long we will continue it but let's see~ depends on group's

leader ^^~

(please do ignore how the word/font is....^^;; It seems like someone doesnt know typesetting that

way.Please forgive him)~

All Hail the Great Cross Dressing Channel73.gif

I could kiss you guys 93.gif

leader ^^~

There's actually an update or two (of course in english). Too bad it's not uploaded here >_<

is this manga dropped? this is kinda like pretty face so i really like it.

lets see if the spanish group is picking this up

I wonder if someone picking this up, if not I'd like someone to pick up cause the raws are way ahead.

I miss Izumo-kun :(
is this dropped? :(
Quickly Izumo run away to the arms of the maid girl.. sure she's tsundere but at least she is SANE
I have waited so long for this. (;Д;)
Ah updates, sweet, sweet updates Posted Image
Yay! It's back. :D
Spoiler
It's been on hold because the J>E translation checker left.
Will there be more new chapters updates soon? Waiting 4 months then months still no new updates it rlly torture me cuz of waiting i seriously forgot wat going on but still remember wat its basically about but i think i need to reread it again to get wat going on but even if i reread it there still no new chapters ahhhhhh!!!!!! :(
This is the most interesting "Trap" I have ever seen !!
Ohhh Soo close but there is always next time.
Spoiler
Finally!
Spoiler
idk if i wanna continue reading knowing its a trap.
Yay for Japanzai! Thank yous!
I liked the oneshot more but this is still pretty funny and an enjoyable read so I'll stick with it :]
I love this series. Especially because Izumo looks like a girl but he still has that childlike body and his outfits make him seem curvy but he's obviously not.
That was one hell of an image (chapter 37, page 14). Dammit Japanzai for ruining it with a watermark.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics