Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.32 - 75votes)

Doll's Folklore

Alt Names: alt ドールズ フォークロア
Author: Karasuma Tasuku
Artist: Karasuma Tasuku
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The sole survivor and witness to the serial kidnapping case that drew national attention 10 years ago was Oyamada Yousuke. In the end, a total of 108 children vanished into thin air and the case remains unsolved. Since that incident, Yousuke has been able to see evil spirits and has been attempting to seclude himself from society. But one day, he meets Kanno, a member of the anti-doll organization. She explains that the spirits that he has been seeing are called dolls and are the manifestation of people’s incredibly strong emotions. Yousuke accidentally releases a doll named Makina that even the organization had to resort to simply imprisoning her instead of destroying her. However, Yousuke learns that Makina has a connection to the kidnapping case that he was involved in years ago!
Go to Doll's Folklore Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

68 Comments

I'm having trouble imagining what the [beep] she use while talking, I guess the [beep] use a different swear words each time?
Is that the author or the scanlation doing that because I don't mind some swearing (okay, many swearing) in manga.
Even Nisekoi have 'F*ck this, f*ck that' all the time.
So good need moarrrrrrrrrr.
character design is not bad but execution so far is meh....... a bit cliched, in my opinion.
looks good
Looks like something worth reading.
why?
@benii i apologize for the wrongful accusation. but honestly, the public scans would've been a smarter choice.

@Hoon.
Wat? Didn't scan?
Have you seen the public raws for this? Cause heres mine:

And yeah, we don't have a proofreader and this is my first time typesetting, Sorry. I'd like to do a better job, but this is the best we can do right now with the staff we have.
If you or anyone would like to apply, please pm me.

there was no proofreader for this.. no wonder the translations were off. and the raw provider even went as far as taking credit for something he didn't even scan..
is it me or the translation is a bit off...?
not bad, not bad at all....
For some reason the main characters Yousuke and kanno remind me Naota and haruko of FLCL
i like her!
such a crude woman...
Books: Never judge a book by its cover.
Manga: Always judge a manga by its cover.

What can I say?... I'm having fun translating those [beeps] xD
i bet this is going to get a lot of follow just becuz of the cover!
Following... even though that chick's mouth is beginning to bore me. e.e
good sheep

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics