Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.32 - 75votes)

Doll's Folklore

Alt Names: alt ドールズ フォークロア
Author: Karasuma Tasuku
Artist: Karasuma Tasuku
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The sole survivor and witness to the serial kidnapping case that drew national attention 10 years ago was Oyamada Yousuke. In the end, a total of 108 children vanished into thin air and the case remains unsolved. Since that incident, Yousuke has been able to see evil spirits and has been attempting to seclude himself from society. But one day, he meets Kanno, a member of the anti-doll organization. She explains that the spirits that he has been seeing are called dolls and are the manifestation of people’s incredibly strong emotions. Yousuke accidentally releases a doll named Makina that even the organization had to resort to simply imprisoning her instead of destroying her. However, Yousuke learns that Makina has a connection to the kidnapping case that he was involved in years ago!
Go to Doll's Folklore Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

68 Comments

Oh dear god 2-3 chapters in one day, I don't celebrate Christmas but I'll happily accept the presents.

Different from you, Karasuma, I hope to never encouter your manga again.

well kanno is dead no need to read this anymore....

well... shit

Kanno is like Yoko (TTGL) mixed with Haruka (FLCL) with a mindset of Eren Jaeger aka Death drive (Shingeki no Kyojin)

Spoiler

Badass detected~

Sorry for the delay. Our leader was sick and playing haughty. Scanlators, sigh...

Chapter 9 should shortly be out. We hope you enjoy it as we did releasing it.

woooohooooo!!! an update!!!. thanks a lot Aka to Kuro scans. so how ofen are you going to relase chapters???

Your question is a taboo in the scanlation community and disrespect the people who are working hard bringing this out to you. We do know that you had no such intention but please don't ask such questions in the future. It ruins the motivation people have.

Otherwise, you are welcome. Good titles should be completed. We hope to finish this manga if everything goes well. The speed is dependent on the members, the more the faster. *hint*hint*

Thank you Aka to Kuro for picking this up. I am really mean it! \^o^/

Thank you aka to kuro! i hope this manga will keep going on, this really a good one. thanks!

woooohooooo!!! an update!!!. thanks a lot Aka to Kuro scans. so how ofen are you going to relase chapters???

yep, dropped. 

I didn't plan to, but it seems now that I have time to continue it, someone else agreed with the translator to do the rest.

bluh. sorry.

Worry not, we will try to finish it. Come and help out of you got time. We can always use extra hands, specially being a new group and all.

You are welcome. Let's just hope we manage to complete it. Then we can all be happy! \o/

Spoiler

Spoiler

1375413631789.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

LOL, I wasn't ready for this.

Or that ending.

yep, dropped. 

I didn't plan to, but it seems now that I have time to continue it, someone else agreed with the translator to do the rest.

bluh. sorry.

Nearly 6 months and no updates!!!. maybe.....droped???

So reminds me of Fooly Cooly
I can always sympathies with any powerful and insane goth loli. And it's so simple: He just needs to reeealy love her, and never-ever-ever leave her, or else he'll die; and it's all good :D
Not everyone likes humourless psychological horrors, and you can't really find a manga anymore that isn't like any other in any way.
The first part is iffy and the MC is meh...
hope makina doesn't pass on. I like her. may onee-chan take over her for the good of the story.
Hmm... I think I like it. Even though the FLCL mimicry is so heavy it's suffocating at parts. I think the plot is good enough to stand on it's own without those bits, it might even be better as a straight psychological horror story without the comedic elements.
@Kyujyu
yeah, It's the author.
And It's not real censorship, like you said, its normal for there to be Swearing.
Would you even notice the significance without the censors?
It's just to exaggerate how much she swears.
IDK why but in a strange way i really enjoyed this and im looking forward to more

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics