Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 663votes)

Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou

Alt Names: alt 君は淫らな僕の女王alt 你是淫荡的我的女王alt 그대는 음란한 나의 여왕alt You Are Obscene, My Queenalt You're My Obscene Queen
Author: Okamoto Lynn
Artist: Yokoyari Mengo
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When the two were still young, Saito and Kawana Subaru were close friends. But with Subaru coming from a wealthy family, she was sent to the top school while Saito had to settle for a regular education. But after painfully studying for years, he was finally accepted as a high school freshman through a scholarship program that only a handful of students are awarded. But what Saito thought was going to be a heartwarming reunion turned out horrible. Subaru had grown up beautiful and was the most popular person in school as she was kind to everyone, all except towards Saito, whom she seemed to despise.

Almost regretting his decision to come to the school, Saito wishes that somehow their dorm rooms would connect to each other. Magically, because it turns out that Subaru wished the same thing, their wish comes true but, in return, Subaru loses her self-control for one hour per day. During that time, her erotic desire for Saito, that she can normally hide, comes pouring out, and her true intentions are revealed. He wants to take advantage of this once in a lifetime chance, but doing so might jeopardize their relationship during the other twenty-three hours.

From the author of Elfen Lied and the artist of Haruwaka comes with a new risque love comedy!
Go to Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Story so far New Window death by night
  • 0 Replies
Topic How awesome is this manga!!! New Window Kevin Wesley
  • 25 Replies
Topic Kimi wa Midara's Contiuation New Window Derek
  • 2 Replies

915 Comments

This is really good. I really hope there's going to be more chapters.
I have 206 bones in my body. Now, it's 207
I feel kinda bad for him. Even though he's worked that hard, she's been cold to him for almost the whole semester lol.
OOOOOHHHHH so that explains everything
Spoiler

I see, I see.........
This wont get banned for example you have Btooom where like it showed 14 yr old girls getting raped and Wolfguy where the teacher got gang raped pretty brutally ,This does push it but not to the point of ban i just fear in upcoming chapters the NTR bug could appear if she acts out at a bad time but otherwise good fun read .
PROzess brings boners to everyone. Yay!!!
prozess does it again. bravo! I tip of my digital hat to you and your staff.
lol pg10 and on was just a series of wtf moments. thanks prozess for introducing another interesting series!
Eh?
Posted Image
just from the description. insta followed
If they ban this, then they might aswell ban To-love-ru darkness
If they ban this, then they might aswell ban To-love-ru darkness
FOLLOW!
FOLLOW!
Haruwaka wasn't banned, so this shouldn't be either.
great chapter left me stupid out my mind lol, not to jinx but content seems kind of heavy hope it does't get ban... ether way instant follow for me XD
Least it hasn't got the typical harem tag ( I hope!) so it should be interesting story without too much interference.
Well, I know what series I'll be looking into picking up, if kuma really won't be able to continue it.
Part of the PROzess Gems Collection.
Yeah, not really something i'd expect from this author. The artist however, met my expectations.
the last line made my day xD
Greeat read hahaha. Thanks PROzess! Definitely following
"...And got on the toilet together." Uh, not sure about that one. That could've gotten really messy if your aim was off.

BTW, thanks PROzess. You always brings us the best ecchi.
Posted Image

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics