Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 67votes)

Kunoichi Gakuen Ninpouchou - Yogakure

Alt Names: alt くのいち学園忍法帖~ヨガクレalt Kunoichi Gakuen Ninpouchoualt Yogakure
Author: Eda Mame
Artist: Eda Mame
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ichinose Kouta is transferring to the academy his grandfather runs. He knows little about it, except for the fact that the students are mostly female, so he imagines that his life will soon become a delightful harem-type story. When he gets lost on the way to the isolated school, he finds out there's a lot his grandfather didn't tell him. The school is actually an all-girls school for ninja! At first, the girls think he's an intruder, and he barely escapes with his life! Luckily, the misunderstanding is cleared up, and he finds himself under the protection of the beautiful and deadly student council president, Fuyunagi Rindou. But even now, his life will be anything but uneventful, as he finds himself in the middle of an ongoing conflict between Fuyunagi's student council and another student group, headed by a girl known as Momochi Yayoi.
Go to Kunoichi Gakuen Ninpouchou - Yogakure Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Time Release. New Window Dual_Wielder
  • 1 Replies
Topic Raw New Window Kuroganekai
  • 1 Replies

73 Comments

ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!
yeah i agree plot is to cliche wimpy protagonist is sickening as hell
Cliche. So fucking cliche its sickening. School with only girls. One wimpy male protagonist. Harem with half-wit females. Pointless ecchi. Random action here and there. Absolutely nothing worth reading here. Unless you want ecchi. Cuz i predict there's gonna be enough boobs to put your dick in a wheelchair. After all, that's the only reason half of this stuff gets serialized.
I'm going to add this to my favorites, but there better be harsh training involve for the main character. God knows he needs to man up if he wants to get some action in that school.
dont judge the main character as weak just yet. Seems like he is just confused which is natural for the situation that he is in. I'm sure he has some unique abilities since his bloodline is part of the headmaster.
*sadface* Not again a spineless coward. Sigh, i was expecting for him to kick-ass.
i believe that i can see this manga going places
This looks awesome, can't wait for the next chapter!
Been waiting a while for this to come out.. seems pretty good so far. Hopefully the MC will develop some sort of unique characteristic that'll make him awesome.
Came across this on the update page, can someone please tell me whats with this manga? Seems like there is some interest even before the chapter came out. A visual novel? An anime? A game?
The MC isnt so much as "weak" as everybody around him is ridiculous. He's a regular (?) guy that blundered into a school full of ninjas. what do you expect? Besides ecchi and harem tags.
Oh. A harem, with the WHOLE SCHOOL. I hope the MC can endure this.
Male protagonist seems weak... I'll wait for more before judging though
Oo, thanks for the update. Nice start for the first chapter. Dem ninja girls:

Spoiler
    • Ncf likes this
Do like. It's interesting so far, hopefully it keeps it up.
wow thank you guys, I followed this for a while and finally the first chapter is here... :)
can somebody tell us who's scanlating this project? would be nice.
ok, what's going on? any links to the raws or translators?
I see no chapter >.<
94 follows -> no chapters yet.
I'm sure they're all following for the story.
let's see how this will turn out.. follow it for now..
What introduced me to the concept of ninjas was La Blue Girl.

I didn't see Ruroni Kenshin's Oniwabanshu as ninjas until much much later.

Therefore follow and waiting for first chapter.
Another strong ecchi tag... but now, with an ultimate harem tag..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics