Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 96votes)

Zenryaku, Yuri no Sono yori

Alt Names: alt 前略、百合の園よりalt Notas desde el jardín de liriosalt Notes from the Garden of Lilies
Author: Suga Atsushi
Artist: Suga Atsushi
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: - Volume 1 includes First Love, First Love After That, and First Love After That Of After That.
A girl in the calligraphy club receives a love letter.
Go to Zenryaku, Yuri no Sono yori Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

62 Comments

It's time

to reverse the seme/uke role

and possibly take it to bed (again)

Oho!  Getting close to the climax!

(Well, they might not go that far ;)  )

Ah, the fickle heart of a young maiden.

@Evilnemesis: The face wasn't from Yuri being more sociable.

Spoiler

Given how things went in ch 7, my guess is that

Spoiler

But that's what I said... 

As for chapter 8

Spoiler

@Evilnemesis: The face wasn't from Yuri being more sociable.

Spoiler

Given how things went in ch 7, my guess is that

Spoiler

Oh, Fujiwara..... just have your way with her

Lots of pages in this chapter!

This is the inevitable angst chapter that always comes about at one point.

That look on fujiwara's face on page 23. She did not like the fact she lost her exclusivity on Yuri, should of made her sign a contract xD .

And of course, instead of saying something like "we're still friends" or "you're still my favorite" or something along the line she acts  tsundere and decides to internalize her feelings.

And she makes my sweet Yuri sad because of it :< .

You know it's a good chapter when you want to read the next one right away. Hopefully it won't be too long.

Oh and this manga has some wonderful Artwork, Character designs suits perfectly to my taste not to forget the Tsundere VS Yandere duo

Oh soo close, Loving this manga.....the Sexual tension between them is off the Roof!

Heart Racing!!!

@BlackHayate While I would normally agree with you, in this instance her actions make sense for her character.  Clearly Fujiwara has some deep-seated personal issues that makes her put on that fake face of hers, so since Yuri is seemingly the first person she's showing her true self to.. one is bound to get a little possessive of their first "real" friend.  Besides.. what's a good yuri story without a healthy dose of ANGST?

Spoiler

@Ephabia: I don't think she 'wanted' it per se.

Given the monologue so far, it was more of neither of them ever consider that option (both are...the no-friend type at school, and for once someone who treat them normally shows up...so yeah)

She was probably saying the homo part as a tease.

Then she grabbed the hair just because she wanted to touch it...

But when THAT FACE appear:

Lust: Oi, rationality.

Rationality: Sup?

*Shoot sleeping dart*

Lust: Take a nap, it's like for *put on glasses* Yuri.

Spoiler

i wanted some yuri

So did Fujiwara.

that was some cockblocking , damm mother! i wanted some yuri

When her mother shouted Yuri's name for the first time I thought for a second her mother was either accusing, or predicting the events to come. Maybe I am just over thinking things. At any rate, Viva Yuri. 

The temperature in that room went up reeeeeally fast but mom to the rescue with refreshing drinks.

Yeah, so close.

Alright, so the chapter I saw was actually ch 6

Spoiler

So cute and funny:) wow I wish I had this love :P
@RoflCat Yeah, the second option.
It seems kind of unreal seen from central europe... the fact that this is so strong too. But then again, as you said, it's one of those tropes...

@TheRater
But what if both parents were half? Or if one of the parents actually had 1/64th of gaijin blood? Then, there'd be a chance the recessive gene's still there!
Wellz, we got 100% japanese with green/blue/pink/whatever colour hair, so this is not that unrealistic :P
blond hair is recessive gene so really blond hair = fantasy + if its not blond or white everyones hair would be shaded, thats no fun
@atgc: What do you mean?
Why Yuri have blond hair? she's born with it (she's a half)

Why blond hair is so feared? Well, it's generally mistaken as dyed hair which is against school rule, as well as commonly associated with image of delinquents. It's one of the cliche to make the character not as popular with society in manga.
Damn cute.
Still, one of the things I fail to understand is all the "blonde hair" thing.
Same with tattoos I guess...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics