Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 238votes)

Ability

Alt Names: alt 어빌리티
Author: Son Je-Ho
Artist: Lee Gwang-Su
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Ability Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Celinus
  • 177 Replies
Topic What is the "Ability" ? New Window strixflash
  • 6 Replies
Topic Every Thursday Raws/ Official Raws & Spoilers thread New Window strixflash
  • 5 Replies
Topic "its time for us to die together" New Window LuffZy
  • 5 Replies

351 Comments

A nonchalant mc, a loli oujo, and a vampire? along with special things. Im in.
So you got powers from materia?
Demon's face (must get Loli)
Sure why not. I'll give this a shot for now.
Hopefully after fighting...he won't forget the milk
He looks less feminine than half the guys in ‘Nobless’. This author likes to draw pretty boys but the girls are often much more so.
The ff is that thing?! You're still hallucinating. Go back to bed man.
Oh here is where it turns all yaoi and that guys tongue touches him everywhere?
fuck.. the follow page is broken and this manga shows at the botton... I hope gruppy fix the order because is not nice when following up to 500 manga...
Plot looks already promising.... a little work on the MC's build so people wouldn't be misled that "she" is a "he''.... instant fav.
Cool story. Hooked on it already
@KarchAmadeo:In that case,I hope its the second. A great MC for a great story is the thing I really want even more than a badass character.
I knew it was a boy at first sight (Heck at first thought i thought he looked like a combination of Ikhan and Shinwo). Anyways after Frakenstein the characters just don't suprise me anymore.
Definitely followed. New series by these guys? And looks really interesting too...
Da fuck man. THAT IS NOT HOW A GUY DRESSES NOR LOOKS.

Seriously, when he's drawn from the back, he has a friggen hourglass figure....

Spoiler
God damn!
Posted Image
The Milk!
ahhh.. definitely following!!

@ RYU- look who's the author... :)

and first chap is promising with great possibilities so im rating it high too.. :)
Why are people rating this manhwa after the first chapter?
its the author of noblesse so i expect great things
Alright...they either just introduced a great killoff character to make room for a badass protagonist or just introduced a great MC for a great story. (In my view there is a difference)
Hmm, I can understand why people might think he was a chick from the back; the artist made his hips a little too pronounced (although, a little from the front as well). BUT - collar bone, neck and chest...all male.
What a nice guy.
@DOUBLE
I HOPED it was a female, but I soon came to the realization that it was in vain.
Chapter one from EGS:http://readonline.egscans.com/Ability/Chapter_001
I like it, but the whole time I was reading it, I thought the main char was a girl....HE isnt..
Yeah, read the first chapter on EGS homepage. It looks pretty darn interesting, and has a neat main char.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics