Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 238votes)

Ability

Alt Names: alt 어빌리티
Author: Son Je-Ho
Artist: Lee Gwang-Su
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Ability Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Celinus
  • 177 Replies
Topic What is the "Ability" ? New Window strixflash
  • 6 Replies
Topic Every Thursday Raws/ Official Raws & Spoilers thread New Window strixflash
  • 5 Replies
Topic "its time for us to die together" New Window LuffZy
  • 5 Replies

351 Comments

"Can recognise me now?" First time I read that, I cold have sworn it said, "Can you hear me now? Good."

E-fives for those who get it..
So I saw it was updated.

But here I am with no new chapter. T^T
Great new chapter, thanks a lot EGS!!
NOOOOO, I thought it was an English update!! Posted Image
Nevermind, it was the spanish version that was updated today ^_^
@Shonariel Wilson
They update it today, but they don't release it here on Batoto before tomorrow, not sure why, but you can find it on the EeasyGoing Scans Homepage ^_^
What do you expect from the authors of Noblesse ? Or you didn't even notice this ?
says it updated today but i don't see it :I
That guys attitude reminded me of M-21's attitude when he first meet Regis...he was also annoyed as hell just like the MC.
thanks for the new chapter EGS!!
So far, so good...Now we gotta find out just what the hell the MC is.
<--- hasn't eaten yet.
Stop talking about food!! DX
That tongue creeps me out more than anything else about the monster.
Hahaha it feels like the author is trying to convince kids to eat well. T_T
So far it seems to be mostly hyped b/c of the author.
Hope it will develop to become less generic and more interesting soon, time for something unique after a first encounter. [@ch4]
Well first he forgot the milk now the bread..lol
naw, the thing from chapter 1 is gonna show up ("a crystal is nearby") and the MC is gonna make a deal with it. and then obliterate the monster.

Hexador[/url]']Extremely generic for an action story thus far. The main character is also extremely one dimensional.

Totally agree. I guess is that next chapter the MC is going to awaken his power and obliterate the monster.
Extremely generic for an action story thus far. The main character is also extremely one dimensional.
I like this MC, he's a pretty cool guy.
@Whitefang's Brat

Except not really. The monster's already surprised that the dude didn't die in a single hit.
That guy must be a God at cunnilingus.
I could kill you in a second but i dont have much time so i'll turn my back on you dont try to slow me down O.K? B)
The guy kinda reminds me of Ed from Full Metal Alchemist, especially with the milk reference.
bishies... bishies EVERYWHERE (is what i predict)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics