Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 238votes)

Ability

Alt Names: alt 어빌리티
Author: Son Je-Ho
Artist: Lee Gwang-Su
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Ability Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Celinus
  • 177 Replies
Topic What is the "Ability" ? New Window strixflash
  • 6 Replies
Topic Every Thursday Raws/ Official Raws & Spoilers thread New Window strixflash
  • 5 Replies
Topic "its time for us to die together" New Window LuffZy
  • 5 Replies

351 Comments

Tsundere da-ze!

Ok it might be just me but didn't you guys also noticed that the protagonist's face has somehow...manlified a bit during the last chapters?

In the beginning of the story he had those cute big eyes and now his eyes look smaller and sharper... Maybe that's the whole story behind why so many males look like females...

Or it might just be my own imagination, idk.

Probably his cranium reformed wrongly after being beaten one time too many XD.

What? Why are you going berserker?! I definitely told you to take a level in cleric first! D: I mean, look at you. Even dude-looks-like-a-lady commented your stats. You'd give an awesome cleric - you are already almost one of the undead after all. ;x

Ok it might be just me but didn't you guys also noticed that the protagonist's face has somehow...manlified a bit during the last chapters?

In the beginning of the story he had those cute big eyes and now his eyes look smaller and sharper... Maybe that's the whole story behind why so many males look like females...

Agree. Eyes are larger than now in my opinion, and the whole way he stands is different too.

The whole getting beaten and still standing only to get get beaten again, at which point the MC's 'hidden power' comes out is getting very old: fast.

ojeee
bitch going down

Ahahaha... it's hilarious that he's only strong at all after getting beaten to a pulp.

Thankfully, "beaten to a pulp" lasts about ten seconds at most.

So concerning that glove of his that masks his power so nobody can detect it, When he takes it off will he be like when Son Goku went SSJ3 for the first time and the whole universe felt it? XD

"He's not someone you can handle."

Another guy with a face like that? And looking at him from the front also really says 'female'... At least in profile it's not as confusing, but sheesh.

Off the top of my head, this makes two females, and three people who really look like they're female but aren't.

It's not like this in Noblesse, it's almost like the mangaka are doing it on purpose! B P Maybe they have some sort of esoteric joke going on..

OOOOOOOOWWWW Lots of

tumblr_l8rzpjIq161qct24to1_400.gif

Another guy with a face like that? And looking at him from the front also really says 'female'... At least in profile it's not as confusing, but sheesh.

Off the top of my head, this makes two females, and three people who really look like they're female but aren't.

wait....your talking about the one with the blue hair right?......

wat

Why does everyone judge him on his offensive power? You'd think word would get around about a monster who can't be killed.

It's like a throwback to seventes private detective shows.

10/10 favorite series for watching the MC get beat to shit every week.

It

...Cue getting creamed for several weeks before the last-ditch power can switch on.  Although, I hope to hell he's got more options than just healing, now he's absorbed other orbs. <_<

10/10 favorite series for watching the MC get beat to shit every week.

@Heretic

It seems that he used the same arm to punch as the one he used to grab her with. It's likely he pulled her in, let go, and tried to punch (likely because she was way to his right so using the left arm to punch was a hassle). In doing so, she flew toward him close enough to either get hit or kick him, and the latter happened, as you can see.

HOW THE F$%K DID SHE KICK HIM IN THE FACE?

Not only are his gorilla arms longer than her whole body, he grabbed her by the foot so there's no way even if he brought his arms inward while attempting punch her for that kick to connect let alone, land with enough force to stagger him. I like her character as much as the next guy but ass pulls like this just makes for shitty story telling.

Super awesome, thanks a lot EGS!!

So many updates!!! [crying happy face]

Thank you, EGS!!! \o/

hehehe 

i dont know if they are guys or girls.

"There's something seriously wrong with the men here."

...And with your defenses too, apparently.

is it just me or what, this manhwa have boring pace... i tried read until chapter 25 but ah, too much monologue... chapter 1-2 is pretty interesting but after that, my god i can't bear with the boring tension -_-

Depends on what you like in an action manhwa, the monologues are largely caused by the physically weak(relatively) MC since he has to think during fights instead of just busting out some flashy moves. I for one love this kind of pace, it's feels as if I'm really getting to know the characters. Wish they showed more of the loli though.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics