Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 186votes)

Hammer Session!

Alt Names: alt ハンマーセッション!alt 震撼鮮師alt Hammer Sesshonalt Hammer Sessionalt Hammer Time!alt Thầy Giáo Tuyệt Chiêu
Author: Tanahashi Namoshiro
Artist: Koganemaru Yamato
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Two prisoners managed to escape after the police truck carrying them crashed on the highway. One of them , Mr Sawazaki is a gangster who has sent 10 opposite bosses to hospital. The other called "You" - our protagonist - is a con artist whose cheating profile has piled up to approximately 100 billion yen. Accidentally, "You" then becomes the new teacher for the nearby junior high school, under the new name Takeda Shindo, and according to a deal of "Hammer Session" with the headmaster.

The story is about a teacher who has a past record as a con-artist. It has its own unique taste, which makes it distinctive from other series about teachers, such as GTO and Gokusen.

Sequel: https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/hammer-session-in-high-school-r21945
Go to Hammer Session! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

295 Comments

Yay!
Posted ImageIt's BACK!!! Thank You!!!!
Woot, finally a new chapter.

Just as a side note, This came out before White Collar.
freaking interesting LOL! can't wait for more!
It's backkk
Read these series ages ago and re-read it again, I kinda enjoy the plot and the teacher out-smarting everyone. Interesting.
It's great if it's picked up.
@Gengo
I happen to be a fan of the show White Collar. You may not be fond of it but that's merely your opinion. Please try to be a little less obnoxious in your disrespect of media others may appreciate.

@patientlywaiting I agree. For anyone confused, GTO features an unorthodox teacher and White Collar features a con-artist working undercover for the FBI. Hammer Session features a con-artist working undercover as an unorthodox teacher. The connection is obvious, whether you appreciate either series or not.
love this book. Can't wait til the next release. :]
Love GTO and love this *follow*
there're all 11 volumes of this manga in french if you can read it, just tape "scan hammer session" you should find its scans. all the link on the blog where I ddl it were from mediafire. (I don't really know if I can give a link to another site so I won't precise ^^')
    • You likes this
nice story interesting situations would be great if it was continued by someone
A teacher that teaches you what you should know
i read 6 chapters its awesome, but because its like gto... it makes me mad >!< still an awesome manga
it's funny how I keep re-reading this and every time I hate the otaku-teacher at the start and then he starts growing on me.
Bomb. This is really shaping up to be something great.
someone pls pick this up....!~ T_T

@patientlywaiting White Collar suck! pls dont compare it to any manga.
An enjoyable read!
Why did both Simple Scans and Overload Scans drop this amazing manga? D:
I've heard there are two sequels to this, Hammer Session!R and Hammer Session! in High School but I'm not sure if that order is right...
GTO meets White Collar (TV show in the states). If you get the references, enough said, right...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics