Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 72votes)

FamiDol!

Alt Names: alt ふぁみドル!
Author: Sakamoto Tsugirou
Artist: Miura Tadahiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyOneshot OneshotRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Daichi's, a teenage boy with little experience with women, life takes an unexpected turn of events.

After his mother's remarriage, he obtains a new sister, who is no other than the famous idol Asano Nanami.

What is Daichi going to do when they end up alone together and Nanami wants nothing to do with him?

From the makers of Koisome Momiji.
Go to FamiDol! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

37 Comments

If this gets serialized, i don't want this to become a harem.
Better than many, the boy is a bit pussy like but its not that bad, at least he doesn't give up, I would want to see this serialized for sure.
Better than many, the boy is a bit pussy like but its not that bad, at least he doesn't give up, I would want to see this serialized for sure.
Photo
Your_Name_Was_Changed
Oct 21 2012 01:23 PM
Looks awesome~
love the drawing style.
I would love to see this serialized, any manga similar to Koisome Momiji is always welcome
This is better tha Koisome. Jump, please serialize this!
Oh.. Wincest! The same opinion as Cydric, please let this be serialized!
Rather than Koisome Momiji this feels more like Pastel/Parallel, plus the idol as twist (although there should be a bunch of manga out there with this theme)
Nevertheless, I like the artist's art.
iirc koisome is gonna end soon
This author must really like idols or something o.o. Well, not like I'm complaining.
If the author can't cut it with Koisome Momiji I wonder how this one will be any different? He seems to have stuck with the same MC type as well.
Koisome Momiji? Follow!!!

Hopefully this oneshot gets serialized

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics