Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 131votes)

Dimension W

Alt Names: alt มิติปริศนาalt ディメンションWalt Dimensão Walt Dimension W~维度战记~alt 디멘션W
Author: Iwahara Yuji
Artist: Iwahara Yuji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the future, Nikola Tesla's dream of a 'World System' of electricity is realized. Cords and batteries are a thing of the past, and now people can directly draw energy using devices known as 'coils.' Some people, however, modify these coils for destructive purposes. Mabuchi Kyoma, a man who lives in ruins and has a passion for 'vintage' gas-powered cars, has good reason to know what damage these coils can do. He takes on assignments from a large woman known as Marie, recovering illegal coils in exchange for cash and gasoline.

One day, he goes out on one of his usual missions, to retrieve illegal coils from two criminal brothers, Jony and Every Won. When he gets to their gang's hideout, however, there is another stranger there: a mysterious, cloaked captive that appears to be a young lady. Who is she and will this meeting change Kyoma's life?
Go to Dimension W Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw Chapters New Window KuroHorobi
  • 3 Replies

176 Comments

Thanks Congo and S2Scans! I really hope you keep doing this! I have a feeling its gonna be reallllllly big in the near future!!! :D

this is surprisingly good!!! followed!!!

:D Update! Yay! Thanks, S2Scans!

I AM 1412 , THE GREAT THIEF MAGICIAN KID , FEAR ME , for i have hail from Detective Conan to the great alternate future of Tesla COIL

This is Epic followed

@fuzzyidioms NIPPON!!

Really good art and plot! Iwahara Yuji is one of the best <3!

I am looking forward to reading alot more of this where can I buy this?
I am looking forward to reading alot more of this where can I buy this?
didn't expect another chapter so quickly,
thanks S2scans
forgot to put spoiler tag in my comment below; I advise not to read the comment if you haven't read ch.4 yet.
... so many slang 'ya' in ch.4&5... a bit annoying for the sudden change...

btw, the story is promising; I actually like the robot heroine, she's so cute.
The art is surely on level.
A cyberpunk-like plot with comedy bits, instant follow
chapter 4, last page
Spoiler
Yes, we know what he's thinking alright...

Automated sandwich maker: Acquired
Keeping her as a trophy? Bullshit. We all know what you're thinking.
The ultimate power... Pimpslap power!!! :D
Hmmm...I'm not sold on the guy's weapons yet and much of the exposition is done awkwardly, having people explain things to people who must already know them just so the reader can listen in. And the translation is a bit iffy.

But that's a hell of a lot less flaws than I'm used to. The premise is awesome and the main duo endeared themselves to me pretty much immediately. This is easily among the most promising stuff I've picked up lately. Can't wait for the next chapters.
she really gave him a bitch slap than knock it out, and is getting interesting.
v This.
Once I saw it was Iwahara Yuji mangaka of DARKER THAN BLACK -Shikkoku no Hana-...I say hell yes!!!!!!!!! Follow
Photo
lazybumhobo
Oct 20 2012 10:59 PM
need.......MORE!!!!!
I thought this looked like an interesting premise at first. Then I saw who the artist/author was, and I went "Oh holy god. I have to read this now."
And, best of all, its even off to a great start.
looks interesting can't wait for more.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics