Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 25votes)

Kiichi!!

Alt Names: alt キーチ!!alt Fai Onealt Ki-itchi!!
Author: Arai Hideki
Artist: Arai Hideki
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Left to himself at an early age in the slummiest parts of today’s Japan, Kiichi learns how to survive on his own. As a teenager, how can he adapt to a society whose rules he rejects? Unless he creates his own rules… Kiichi, a raw icon of strength and integrity, stands alone against the world’s injustice and becomes an unforgettable character.
Go to Kiichi!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

32 Comments

As a filipino, I am LOL'ing so hard at the "international relations"! :D

This year just got awesome!

Thanks for picking it up!

Hoooly crap, this is picked up again? I'm so happy.

Dont really like the drawingstyle neither the story but it still keeps me interested... strange. Wondering how this story will progress

Damn good manga. Hope it will not end here...

I like the look of this one. Its too bad there's only 9 chapters of it scanlated, and none in the past 2 1/2 years.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics