Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 19votes)

Sengoku Rance

Alt Names: alt Sengoku Lancealt Sengoku Ransualt 戦国ランスalt 战国兰斯
Author: Alice Soft
Artist: Naruse Hirofumi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sengoku Rance is all about the most perverted hero of a fantastical world. Feel free to use more adjectives to describe him: idiotic, silly, etc and etc... He journeyed to JAPAN in order to have his way with the ladies of this land, and ended up as the secret ruler of Nobunaga House. In the process of conquering JAPAN, he unwittingly play the dupe for an ancient demon sealed in this land just waiting to be freed. Nevertheless, be it either demons or hostile forces, none shall stand between Rance and his ladies.

The manga form of a turn based strategy fantasy eroge game, with a strong element of a RPG. Sengoku Rance is the most interesting TB strategical J-game that's been translated into English.
Go to Sengoku Rance Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

31 Comments

i am surprise that this got a manga, not that im complaining
meh they show a lot of breast but nothing on the sex scenes it's a little over the top but i wouldn't call it hentai just yet Minamoto-kun Monogatari is more erotic then this.
just play the game if you haven't i upload only to fill batoto's archive
following this to see how long it will be up,
my guess less than a month top.
This actually was posted here... gotta follow this just to see how long the uploaded chapters last.
Sweet this finally got here hopefully there will be more chapters :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics