Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 42votes)

Samurai Ragazzi - Sengoku Shounen Seihou Kenbunroku

Alt Names: alt サムライ・ラガッツィ - 戦国少年西方見聞録alt Samurai Ragattsialt Samurai Ragazzialt 战国少年西方见闻录
Author: Kaneda Tatsuya
Artist: Kaneda Tatsuya
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nobunaga was just taken out of power and there are signs of civil unrest even in the far reaches of Kyushu. A small precinct of Kyushu is ruled by the Harima family and headed by the 15-year-old Harunobu who, despite everyone’s hopes, has no interest in war nor being a lord. Instead, he spends his time surveying the land to make maps or record plant and animal life. Harunobu’s dream is to create an encyclopaedia that contains all the information in the world. So when the opportunity to travel the world and eventually end in Rome appears, Harunobu leaves the land in capable hands and sets sail on the journey that he has dreamed of his entire life.
Go to Samurai Ragazzi - Sengoku Shounen Seihou Kenbunroku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

50 Comments

Why O.O? we are almost done with this project... just needs to be typesetted o.0

will be a waste of your efforts...

I dunno where those comments came from... They're copies of one I made two years ago

Sense Scans intend to pick this up in the near future~

Why O.O? we are almost done with this project... just needs to be typesetted o.0

will be a waste of your efforts...

The same could be said for Eztevez, I suppose?

You may be right, Eztevez's face structure look like a girl, useless a typical "handsome gay" guy.

Just me or Mancio is more and more look like a girl? o.o

The same could be said for Eztevez, I suppose?

thanks for the chapter.

Just me or Mancio is more and more look like a girl? o.o

Re:Andrea Amati in ch6, that's a he, not a she :P Andrea is a male name in Italian, the equivalent of Andrew (from the Greek andras = husband or andreia = courage).

Anyway, thanks for the chapter!

Yes! Finally a new chapter! Thank you very much, EGScans :D

Finally, Thanks for the chapter EGScans.. 

thanks to egscans I've learned another meaning of 'booty'.

that catholic guy is way too proud

momo's smile is adorable, and he's such a tsundere <3

anyway,  thanks for the chapter :)

IT’S BEEN PICKED UP! I’VE WAITED YEARS FOR THIS! Thank you sooooooo much (8ToT)8

+Interesting premise. There aren't many shounen that uses real world settings especially outside of Japan as its settings.

+Art is quite good and has its own style.

+MC is decent. He is smart and he earned it with his effort.

-A bit of shounen cliche but its what you would expect from a shounen I guess.

Followed. This looks like could be a hidden gem so far.

as expected of egscans, they've picked up an interesting series (thanks, guys!)

The 10th volume of Samurai Ragazzi, expected this fall, will be the last.

hope more English chapters come out soon
    • Ada likes this
Lol Momo was all tsundere on the ship.
This is good, I like the premise and the main is both funny and intelligent (outside the generic MC behavior) got to say, glad I followed, plus shit goes boom :P
I wonder when the second chapter will be out, the first looks very promising
@Durf, it is a work of fiction so it's not really a problem.
I don't mind the plot, but man, the anachronisms are really piling up in a painful way.
It's been lasting 6 volumes so it must have something going for it, and the first chapter looks promising.
sounds interesting guess ill give it a go.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics