Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 35votes)

Higanjima

Alt Names: alt 彼岸島alt Higanjima L' Île des Vampiresalt 피안도
Author: Matsumoto Kouji
Artist: Matsumoto Kouji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Akira's brother, Atsushi, has been missing for two years. Recently a mysterious woman appeared and told him that she can take him to the island of Higanjima, where she says she saw Atsushi. She also asked that he bring a few friends along with him...
Let the great vampire versus man epic begin.

Sequel: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/higanjima-saigo-no-47-hiai-r18645

Second sequel: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/higanjima-48-nichigo-r18647
Go to Higanjima Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

34 Comments

lol ... some panel are so disturbing and scary .... and mind rape ... and obsession
@Floozies wud u rather have him be paler and sparkly like in twilight?
Eh I knew they were going to show her, now thats going to be interesting.
Rape is never ok, as for storyline purpose id say 50/50.
Is the rape scene here ok and was it handled properly for the storyline?
God i hope someone picks this up there are still 22more volumes to this manga and it stops after a pretty good ark.And why is Miyabi so overpowered :'(
Atsushi was the man.
Agreed. High quality read. I enjoyed it. Can't wait for the final outcome.
This is surprisingly interesting and well written.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics