Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.54 - 39votes)

Yami no Kodou

Alt Names: alt 幻惑の鼓動alt Genwaku (Yami) no Kodoualt Genwaku no Kodoualt The Resurgent Reality
Author: Yoshihara Rieko
Artist: Kada Michiru
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysterySupernatural SupernaturalYaoi Yaoi
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Strange things are happening all over town, and Kouichi's nightmares have started again. Several clans have been spurred into action as the past gradually resurfaces. Just what is going on, and how do the Amano brothers fit into the picture?

============Notice================
Unfortunately parts of the comic were scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Yami no Kodou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

32 Comments

Why is it 'prince' Ren? in the original, it's just Ren-sama.

I think it's just a case of me having read the raws and being confused with another translation... but I'm looking forward to finally understanding some of the more complex conversations with the himi family.

Gosh I am hooked!
It was difficult to get into at first, the art style was weird (well it's pretty old.. nonetheless beautiful) and the story was confusing. Only around the 3rd volume did things start to make sense. 5 volumes in and now I realize that the plot has been really thought out, it's definitely intriguing. As the manga is still ongoing and 23 volumes have already been published, I can't even begin to imagine what all is in store for us!
Though, no yaoi yet, but that's fine, let's take things slowly ;)

I wonder who the main couple will be..?

Spoiler

woah. the fuck just happened.

also this is amazing. like really good.

wow, speedy update! XD

Damnn things just got a lot more interesting. The first few volumes were confusing as hell but now pieces starting to reveal itself. Its like you are the main character going through all this, now its starting to make a lot more sense. It pulls you in.

Looking forward to reading more!

I'm surprised this isn't being jumped on... it's not licensed, and it's awesome.... raws are also available, so is there something keeping people from picking this up?

The rest of this series is continued by Kaledoscopic, which doesn't allow rehosting. Head to their site to get the chapter: http://kaleidoscopicscans.wordpress.com/

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics