Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.09 - 205votes)

Buyuden

Alt Names: alt ตำนานจ้าวสังเวียนalt BUYUDEN -武勇伝-alt HEROIC SAGAalt 武勇伝
Author: Mitsuda Takuya
Artist: Mitsuda Takuya
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Take Isamu is the best at everything he does at school, from looks and smarts, to his luck with girls and his abilities as an athlete. He considers himself to be in the top percent of his age group and is incredibly bored with interacting with the so called "normal people". That is until a new student, Kaname Moka, transfers into his school and, as she is quite pretty, Isamu asks her out. Moka mishears what he says and thinks he wants to challenge her to a fight, as she grew up on boxing. Determined to win her heart, Isamu decides to become a great boxer, with the help of new friends and allies he and Moka meet along the way.
Go to Buyuden Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Current chapter discussion, as per usual New Window Purple Library Guy
  • 223 Replies
Topic Yaoi??? New Window Kappa
  • 10 Replies

1078 Comments

@Reversi: It wasn't called "side punch" the first time I read the chapter.
Thanks to the scanlator for updating the chapter using the correct term.
ch 39 <----- O,O !!!
HNNNGG 20 pages is too short! Too short! AHHHHHH XDD
Like this manga, hope the kid becomes stronger I want to see 40 :P, NOW :P... if anyone know where to see the raws of 40 could someone pm me?
It's a retinal detachment. It can be healed through a prompt surgery, however i wonder if she'll be allowed to box again and her visual acuity won't be the same from that eye anyway.
She's probably blind, like soft said probably a story like that
By the way things are going, Isamu will feel guilty about Moka's eye cause he was the one who motivated her to continue the fight. He will indulge himself in boxing, clouded by the incident and will get better and better, winning all the matches yet filled with discontent. Then he'll fight some godly guy and lose. He'll stop boxing because of depression and he will question himself why he even started boxing. Then Moka will confess to Isamu, eventually asking him to continue boxing. Isamu finds out that he actually loves boxing. then blah blah blah he becomes champion.. The last chapter will be some kind of short epilogue showing a married moka and isamu with a daughter that loves boxing LOL
Damn, Take is doomed in this next fight. Probably will be worrying over Moka and his opponent is no slouch like the first one he fought against.

Thank to Pinoymanga Scans for the kick ass updates as well.
@VanderDeckenIX I wonder how much YOU know about boxing?
Hook / Side-winder / Side-punch are all the same.
damn he uppercut ed her ass haha... sorry can't hold in! it's just that i wasn't expecting that! it's all up to isamu now!!!
Chapter 12, page 6/7. It is called a "hook". I wonder how much boxing IQ does the scanlator have.
geez that guy is a jerk! hope moka wins her match to prove girls arent that weak! besides some girls can be more crazy then guys at certain points wen it comes to fighting! proven fact!
would downvote if possible
You can feel the characters fighting spirit!
i must admit this is quite exciting! The feeling of tension is delivered really well.
sweet! he won. cant wait for the next chapter.hope they dont take long.
yea! he knock that kid straight the F out! cant wait for the next chapter.
i had the same confusion,sometimes it felt like Watari is guy and sometime a gal. Most probably watari is a guy
Probably a boy, because the old man does not want to teach girls. although no one said that he was a boy or a girl yet.
i'm a little confused. Is Watari a guy or a girl?
It's really good but there will probably be a time hop later on, because look in at the picture, he's older :D, can't wait until he starts to own.
my experience from major says this guy will lose at the finals all time
this last chapter was embarrassing i hope he beats that kid up.
yes i agree at first i thought it sounded a lot like green boy but is really good in it's own way
cant believe he got that strong in just two months and knocked hyoma out! cant wait to see him fight in the tournament.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics