Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.66 - 47votes)

Sokoni Osuwari!

Alt Names:
Author: Kakei Hidetaka
Artist: Kakei Hidetaka
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shuuya Inukai is a model student at a high school who one day attracts the attentions of an ojou-sama, Kantori Isuzu, when she realizes that he is bearing, on his forehead, an X-shaped scar...that was also present on her pet dog's forehead...which leads her believe that Shuuya is actually the reincarnation of the said animal. And now Shuuya's days as Isuzu's pet begin.
Go to Sokoni Osuwari! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

75 Comments

My fetish senses are tingling...
is someone picking this up ? i really hope so.. it's been so long since i have read this =( 1 chapter is not enough
I only have one word to say
Spoiler
I wonder if there will be "femdom" tag latter ...

@acolyte
"Oh.. and the femdom only last halfway into ch3."
whut ? only up to ch 03 ? geez, I hope there's whip and candle latter ...
Was it necessary to make him 12?
Couldn't they have been high-schoolers at least ?
bitches be crazy thats all that needs to be said
Dafuq did I just read ?! It was so weird that I actually enjoyed it ?! I pity the MC . Being treated like a dog xD
that foot licking scene was kinda sexy
Please let the following thing happen to our MC:"I once became your dog...Now it's time for you to become my bitch."
What twisted things are you doing to a 12 year old..
Dog food? yummy
*Just to prevent misunderstandings, I meant to say 'at least 9 chapters has been published' - that is - the raws are available up to ch9, but only ch1 is translated
I love the fact the main character keeps having ::pause:: "wait.... WTF AM I DOING?!?!" moments and then follows through anyway.
Oh.. and the femdom only last halfway into ch3.
Old translation from last year. 9 chapters has been released. Same author as Tona gura.
Might be a bit of harem, definitely ecchi, and romance.
Eating dog food.. This seems to be a whole new level of poor mc I think?
Wait, why does this feel like a one-shot? That message at the very bottom of the last page made it sound like one.
femdom is just great... but its impossible to read with such a character... if he would at least look like a average protagonist.. but this is a crap one(( more than usually
Lol this kind of thing must be a very popular fetish in Japan, there have been way to many releases with this type if complete domination theme. It's interesting to watch, but I just can't identify with the MC's being utterly stepped on, no pun intended. It makes me want to feel sorry for the SOB's. I can't stand for someone to tell me what to do at work, let alone some random chick calling me her dog and telling me to lick her feet for forgiveness.
I think 12 packs of backbone are on sell at Target.
This manga.... lol... I thought that I read Perowan! again......
The MC just got trolled.
Ice Queen? I don't think I've ever heard that one before...
Yes moldydonut, it's femdom and sometimes reverse
femdom?
sad mc

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics