Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 109votes)

Yozakura Quartet

Alt Names: alt 夜桜四重奏 (ヨザクラカルテット)alt 夜櫻四重奏alt ヨザクラカルテットalt Nighttime Cherry Blossom Quartetalt Quartet of Cherry Blossoms in the Nightalt Yozakura Shijuusou
Author: Yasuda Suzuhito
Artist: Yasuda Suzuhito
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story revolves around four teenagers; Akina, Hime, Ao, and Kotoha; each of them having their own unique abilities. They run an office called Hiizumi Life Counseling Office, where their job is to help and protect the townspeople of Sakurashin, a town where humans and youkai co-exist with one another. The town is protected by a barrier created by the spiritual sakura known as The Seven Pillars. The Seven Pillars exist in both the human world and the youkai world and is the only thing that keeps both worlds connected to each other. However, recent bizarre incidents have occurred in their town and someone has threatened the safety of their town. It is up to the four of them to protect the town they love.
Go to Yozakura Quartet Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 1 Replies

113 Comments

Hmm the pacing of this manga at the start is really bad, I think I'll skip a dozen chapters and see if it get better.
Great new chapter, thanks a lot CXC Scans
A single silver bullet cannot kill a werewolf then how about a silver RPG.
i was expecting more from the werewolf guy, i mean he was pretty cool when Akina was stabbed now, hes so lame >_<

PS Need more Akina-Hime moments :3
v there's no specific time frame, tho the series itself is monthly,
wats the time frame of each release? weekly? monthly?
The police have made thier appearance. I cant wait for the onslaught in the next chapter.
All right, great new release, thanks CXC Scans!! Ah, another cliff hanger, I can't wait for more
hell i can't see the panties with the guitar strap in the way.. geez anyway i've watched half of the anime though and the charachter resembles the charachter in durarara!! though i think the heroine is fine..
@Oblivion0117: I think that all the characters are supposed to look somewhat attractive, and I think it's due more to the art than that everyone in this is worthy of being a professional model.

@Nerrin: If you're talking about who I think you are, he's a vampire, they mention it somewhere I'm reasonably certain.
NO! Not the twins???!
The older cop guy is a yokai (though what kind never stated outright) and not particularly bishonen, for at least one example. I think it's more a case of all teens and most pre-middle age adults being generally attractive in the creator's work, human and yokai alike. Which is, really, kind of a thing you can find in most any series.
What so are all yokai naturally bishis? I mean I didn't see one that looked even average let alone ugly...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics