Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 109votes)

Yozakura Quartet

Alt Names: alt 夜桜四重奏 (ヨザクラカルテット)alt 夜櫻四重奏alt ヨザクラカルテットalt Nighttime Cherry Blossom Quartetalt Quartet of Cherry Blossoms in the Nightalt Yozakura Shijuusou
Author: Yasuda Suzuhito
Artist: Yasuda Suzuhito
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story revolves around four teenagers; Akina, Hime, Ao, and Kotoha; each of them having their own unique abilities. They run an office called Hiizumi Life Counseling Office, where their job is to help and protect the townspeople of Sakurashin, a town where humans and youkai co-exist with one another. The town is protected by a barrier created by the spiritual sakura known as The Seven Pillars. The Seven Pillars exist in both the human world and the youkai world and is the only thing that keeps both worlds connected to each other. However, recent bizarre incidents have occurred in their town and someone has threatened the safety of their town. It is up to the four of them to protect the town they love.
Go to Yozakura Quartet Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 1 Replies

113 Comments

I don't recall it being explicitly said, just kind of implied/assumed.

Also, my personal speculation on the latter point is that the series will end with the worlds merged and it won't actually be a bad thing, and Akina can be with who he likes without consideration of the Hiizumi family power or traditions (especially since the power will become meaningless in a merged world). Or find a way to make peace with Enjin and give over his part of the power, declaring the main family "dead."

Basically anything to kill the stepping stone tradition because in a series with such a heavy emphasis on finding the happy ending for everyone, that's a hard and horrible thing to let continue.

I don't remember the chapter, but I seem to recall it being implied that Akina already has the ability to both tune and drop, and that this more than anything differentiated the head family from the branch family.

Also, I don't think the two dimensions will be merged in this series, or if they do it'll be for only a brief period. There's a scene in this series where Enjin does a quick mind-meld with Akina to show how horrific the other dimension is, and they devote a page to Akina's horrified expression to hit home how traumatic the experience is for Akina.

This is expressed by Enjin as the reason he's doing what he is. That the branch family felt only loathing and resentment for what the main family had done to them; and that the form of their vengeance is to merge the two dimensions. So the other dimension is seriously bad news. Maybe Akina will decide to just let the Hiizumi clan die out though and cease sending Youmu over to the other dimension? Albeit, that won't stop whatever remains of the Hiizumi family on the other side from screwing around with the human dimension.

Found the page, and included the image.

Spoiler

Huh, for some reason I've missed earlier references to the fact Youmu and humans can't have children. This basically means that Akina can't be with either Hime or the oni-chick, right? As he's the last of the Hiizumi, and needs a successor.

I don't recall it being explicitly said, just kind of implied/assumed.

Also, my personal speculation on the latter point is that the series will end with the worlds merged and it won't actually be a bad thing, and Akina can be with who he likes without consideration of the Hiizumi family power or traditions (especially since the power will become meaningless in a merged world). Or find a way to make peace with Enjin and give over his part of the power, declaring the main family "dead."

Basically anything to kill the stepping stone tradition because in a series with such a heavy emphasis on finding the happy ending for everyone, that's a hard and horrible thing to let continue.

This is the one series where I have difficulty choosing who is the best girl.... Maybe I should choose them all?

best part of the newest chapter was the Lila cover.

Huh, for some reason I've missed earlier references to the fact Youmu and humans can't have children. This basically means that Akina can't be with either Hime or the oni-chick, right? As he's the last of the Hiizumi, and needs a successor.

Very awesome, thanks a lot CXC!!

"But it is not Setsubun yet"

So that mean when Setsubun come, people in Sakura Shin will chase touka and Kyosuke and throw beans at them ?

The art looks like the one who drew for Devil Summoner DS game!

Because he designed the characters for the Devil Survivor games.

The art looks like the one who drew for Devil Summoner DS game!

lol, everyone have a smartphone these days, even in the forest

that selfie

Thanks CXC Scans!!

Mmm, one can never get enough of Yae (dem thighs) or Hime.

Thanks for the new chapter CXC Scans!!!

Very awesome, thanks CXC Scans!!

I swear, even with as long as I've been reading this, half the time I still don't know what the hell's going on.......still love it though xD

Very awesome, thanks a lot for the new chapter CXC Scans!!

Great chapter, thanks a lot CXC Scans!!
so six chapters in and I can't figure out why this is tagged with ecchi, hardly any standard fanservice, most of it is censored by the SFX or bodyparts
Nope, this ch54v2 is right. The CxC reader had the old version of ch51 from the magazine (which became 54 in the tankobon) until about 10 minutes.
Ch 54 is not right...
Awesome!! Thanks for the new chapter CXC Scans!!
it's been too long, thanks for the scanlation!
Great new chapter, thanks a lot CXC Scans!!
Thanks for the new chap o/

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics