Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 1267votes)

The World God Only Knows

Alt Names: alt เซียนเกมรักขอเป็นเทพนักจีบalt 神のみぞ知るセカイalt Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai
Author: Wakaki Tamiki
Artist: Wakaki Tamiki
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Katsuragi Keima is known on the net as the "God of conquest", while in real life he’s known as otamegane (glasses otaku) that hates all real girls. However, he is approached by Elsie, a devil from hell, to help her in catching runaway spirits that hide within people's hearts. Apparently the spirits only hide in the hearts of girls and the only way to get the souls out is by filling the gap in their hearts, and what better way is there than to make them fall in love? Not only that but he's not allowed to fail or he will lose his head!

============Notice================
Please refrain from further changing the image of the volume cover. Non-compliance will result in a warning.
==========Notice End==============
Go to The World God Only Knows Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Tenri was robbed New Window coolxal
  • 4 Replies
Topic Any other manga / anime / novel that close to TWGOK setting ? New Window yariel
  • 77 Replies
Topic That Ending..... New Window Gazah_Beam
  • 5 Replies
Topic Did the series end too fast or a some parts are missing or is it me? New Window Key of Heavens
  • 1 Replies
Topic Chihiro shippers, ASSEMBLE!!! New Window Fragile
  • 44 Replies
Topic TWGOK - Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 253 Replies

4070 Comments

It's going to take something serious for keima to scheme himself outta this one...
Everyone kinda expected that but when i read the part about them dating just made me think "how would it look like" wasn't a bad picture with some major flaws. any1 else had a "if they got together" moment?
While zat twist was predictable, it still hits hard. HOW WILL THIS BE RESOLVED?!
I predict School Days ending.
I knew it..! But now, what keima suppossed to do with Chihiro now ? I hope he doesn't get stabbed and die.
Poor Chihiro... but then Keima don't waste the opportunity!!!
Look like Ayumi is going to get capture now
The goddess in Ayumi is so pretty *-*
Dying to know what he'll say to dump Chihiro.

And reading the comment and people talking about their favorite couples
Man, am I the only one who expects to see Keima x Elsee?
I know she sees him as a brother and Keima most of the time is bad-mouthing her, but I think they match very well. Not Haqua or some goddess u-u
omg chapter 165 makes me want to scream ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Hahaha... you're right, but i just hope it wouldn't end after this arc thought. Like how
"To Love-Ru" ending. Coz if all the "Weiss" captured in the end there wouldn't be any work left to do. And after reading "Bakuman" i'm kind of worried about this series, cause it took to close for ending. Hope i'm wrong, i hope....
It's obvious that this series will either end with Keima x Haqua or Keima x Alone. Still a great series nonetheless.
Ayumi x Keima Ftw!
If they dont end up together, im gonna hate this manga XD
Chapter 160 ended with a ???!?!?! moment.
I was ignoring this series for the first 90 chapters or so but when I finally got to read it I was hooked. Now it can't come out early enough each week. :)
wow this is getting so good
Oh god so much development going on in the current chapters.
favorite!!!
Read the first chapter,"A special one shot blah blah blah"...

Fourteen Volumes and 152 chapters later...
redhawk was getting insecure about them not doing all the scans so they did HQ scans for the first 20 chapters :D
So, are those doubles the tank-scans?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics