Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.17 - 88votes)

Over Image

Alt Names: alt オーバーイメージalt 超越想像
Author: Yusa Mahiro
Artist: Chibimaru
Genres: Action ActionSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A colourless world, a pure white world, a world where everything is filled with only one colour. What ought to be a young man's usual route to school - Sai was suddenly blown away, it was such an extraodinary world. There, he witness two young girls' fight unfold before him. One of them is a blonde girl he has never seen before, and the other is Mikage Mikuro, a senpai at his Highschool. Then, the blonde girl appeared as a transfer student before Sai, who has just returned to the original world. In order to grant her wish, she joined the battle game "Over Image" on her own and now she seem to have come to sought out Sai to be her campanion. "Two points. Are you my enemy? Or are you a harmless citizen?"

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Over Image Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

155 Comments

geez, this is a really crappy manga, good luck to those following it.
The bad luck all the friends suffered was likely the price paid for losing the game. Kind of obvious.
Today's new favorite.
wow more and more new manga for me to add to my follows
Another new (like new in jp too) manga, enjoy, nyan~ :3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics