Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.17 - 88votes)

Over Image

Alt Names: alt オーバーイメージalt 超越想像
Author: Yusa Mahiro
Artist: Chibimaru
Genres: Action ActionSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A colourless world, a pure white world, a world where everything is filled with only one colour. What ought to be a young man's usual route to school - Sai was suddenly blown away, it was such an extraodinary world. There, he witness two young girls' fight unfold before him. One of them is a blonde girl he has never seen before, and the other is Mikage Mikuro, a senpai at his Highschool. Then, the blonde girl appeared as a transfer student before Sai, who has just returned to the original world. In order to grant her wish, she joined the battle game "Over Image" on her own and now she seem to have come to sought out Sai to be her campanion. "Two points. Are you my enemy? Or are you a harmless citizen?"

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Over Image Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

155 Comments

Nice. Want more~ nao ;p
Meh.
The story feels like a mash up of so many similar stories that I don't even feel like following it. It's like Index/Date-A-Live/Ikkitousen/...too many to add. But you'll get the idea. It feels too "used".
i dont mind it other than the kiddy drawing
does this feel like TWEWY minus Neku and Noise...
It's a sad thing when you have to pay attention to breast size and hair ornaments to differentiate between characters. You guys know which characters I mean.
yeah it was kind of obvious his friends and little sis lost the game. i like this, the MC isn't a sack of crap and fight for his ideals. thats rare these days. only a handful of manga have MC's like this. instant follow for me
the blond girl is hella annyoing.
Spoiler
but other than that it could be good i guess as long as the author takes this down the right path.
noice
Imaginator? Biri biri?

Posted Image
@Zero0mega I don't know about that the childhood friend seemed to have the whole Yandere thing going on too with her actions toward the MC.
Obey the scary blonde big boobie girl, she has a sword and probably knows how to make people suffered with her bear hands. Plus the Yandere stare is always a plus for me instant follow.
I don't know what to make of this manga...the Light Novel seems fine but then again I'm still in chapter 4.

Purr-Nyan I hope the manga improves in chapter 2 since I feel chapter 1 seems rushed
interesting but i wish the main guy didn't have the i wont kill you even though you don't really die thing
Story is pretty intriguing. Concept is not bad, reminds me of accel world.
There's a Light Novel of Over Image that came out about the same time alongside "Kanojo ga flag wo oraretara" (another manga I'm working on). It seems the LN for Over Image is pretty well received, so even if you think "meh" to this 1st chapter, at least see what chapter 2 brings. I'll hopefully get the raw in a few days.
@TetsuDan, in case you didn't notice in the color pages, the people don't lose colors, just the world. Good catch though, but logic isn't broken in this case (I actually thought about that when proofing this chapter).
A blonde girl in a 'colorless world'... Because fuck logic.
more :D so good
First time I've ever had this kind of story where I actually thought "God, that girl is a bitch". Usually I'm ok with the dragging a guy around thing, so this is brand new to me. She really and truly is a total bitch. >_>

Followed anyways, this looks great.
The story is pretty ordinary. The powers themselves are somehow interesting though.
The drawing... isn't bad. The hair and the proportions are noteworthy, they kinda give a kiddy feeling to some characters, it's funny. The uniforms are weird though, especially with all the large breasts.

Overall, it feels veeeery plain if you have been around for a while (I mean, even the font of the title looks downright plain!), but it's not that bad.
ok when i saw the last page, i was like

Spoiler

well ill wait for a few more chapters before confirming that
Story looks interesting
MC isn't useless --> instant follow
it's first chapter -_- give it a chance

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics