Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 106votes)

Alice in Hell

Alt Names: alt 地獄のアリスalt Jigoku no Alice
Author: Matsumoto Jiro
Artist: Matsumoto Jiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This world is broken, so are humans. Shuu is one of them. He's a talented sniper who keeps a broken android, named Alice. Together they live like hermits and make living by exterminating caravan robbers, until one day the woman that Shuu saved invites him to live in a commune.
Go to Alice in Hell Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

160 Comments

Author of Freesia, instafollow.
there's always fallout online
now im wanting to play Fallout games again >_<
stuff like this would make for a fine fallout dlc/mod/sequel
I really like this one. The art is intriguing - sort of sketchy and rough - but it's somehow appropriate. I'm not sure where the story's headed, but I have the feeling it's going to be interesting. Definitely followed.
Jirô oooooooooooooo yeah
I like the premise. For a second there, I thought this would be like Desert Punk(not that that's a bad thing =03).
The drawing is almost like the sketch of the actual manga rather than the finished product...but it's actually kind of original like that. Plus, the story can be interesting after a few chapter so I guess I'll wait and see.

Thanks for the scanlation illuminati-Manga.
i just ended reading Freesia and all Matsumoto's things. im so happy right now !
strange but good though, seems like there is a good story behind it. Though the drawing is chaotic :P

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics