Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 106votes)

Alice in Hell

Alt Names: alt 地獄のアリスalt Jigoku no Alice
Author: Matsumoto Jiro
Artist: Matsumoto Jiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This world is broken, so are humans. Shuu is one of them. He's a talented sniper who keeps a broken android, named Alice. Together they live like hermits and make living by exterminating caravan robbers, until one day the woman that Shuu saved invites him to live in a commune.
Go to Alice in Hell Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

160 Comments

Well. That escalated quickly.

Being good with a rifle has absolutely no negative impact on your skill with a pistol. I believe Bob Munden still has the fastest pistol draw in the world, and he is also better than 99% of the world with a rifle. The MC isn't good with pistols PURELY for story sake, not because of any plausible reason.

The point I was trying to get across is that if you're good with a rifle doesn't mean you will be skilled with a pistol which is the flipside of what you are saying. Bob Munden trains with rifles just as much as he does pistols.

@Chaos: The grenade he had was a flashbang. They didn't screw, the flashbang went off. That's why they were saying they couldn't hear the next day.

Reverse-Raped! Or not... did it conclude with them struggling and were both tired out in the end?

That makes no sense. You've never handled firearms before, like EVER.

Being good with a rifle has absolutely no negative impact on your skill with a pistol. I believe Bob Munden still has the fastest pistol draw in the world, and he is also better than 99% of the world with a rifle. The MC isn't good with pistols PURELY for story sake, not because of any plausible reason.

By the way, did Shuu shoot off that guy's leg, when he jumped?

WHOA THE MAIN CHARACTER IS A SNIPER?!

No shit dude, but sharpshooters can still quick draw - and that wasn't even my main point, I don't understand why he stayed in the commune after the fight.

That makes no sense. You've never handled firearms before, like EVER.

HES A SNIPER, he excels in long range fighting. He can't fist fight, he can't pull and shoot a pistol really fast. He makes up with his sucky skills at everything besides sniping by laying traps, and escape routes. He excels at defending locations and assault support. So yeah he will get his ass kicked in a bar fight.

WHOA THE MAIN CHARACTER IS A SNIPER?!

No shit dude, but sharpshooters can still quick draw - and that wasn't even my main point, I don't understand why he stayed in the commune after the fight.

Even if I could buy the "he had no way to make a living while in the old ruins of that city" arguement he is sure following that tomboy around like she's his boss - for a character that was introduced as a 'stoic loner' this guy is easily manipulated.

HES A SNIPER, he excels in long range fighting. He can't fist fight, he can't pull and shoot a pistol really fast. He makes up with his sucky skills at everything besides sniping by laying traps, and escape routes. He excels at defending locations and assault support. So yeah he will get his ass kicked in a bar fight.

I don't understand why he stayed after the Bar 'fight' .... I know he got his revenge, but his whole deal with the communes in the first place was that he didn't like 'scoundrels' - for someone who was living as a loner he sure went along with that woman's plan easily.

And I know a 14 year old MC can't be a 'boss' at first (well, not in a realistic manga), but he should had been able to draw his gun faster or something when he was getting beat up.

I don't understand why he stayed after the Bar 'fight' .... I know he got his revenge, but his whole deal with the communes in the first place was that he didn't like 'scoundrels' - for someone who was living as a loner he sure went along with that woman's plan easily.

And I know a 14 year old MC can't be a 'boss' at first (well, not in a realistic manga), but he should had been able to draw his gun faster or something when he was getting beat up.

The problem for him is that there is no were for him to go, with all the caravans having strong security now, the "scoundrels" have ether moved far away, or moved into the communes, and with the MC making has living on killing the "scoundrels" he would starve out there now.  Simply he is stuck now, and has to play by new rules, as the old game is no longer valid.

damn I just noticed that Alice is absent in this chapter.

Bloodbath incoming.

I think one of this twins may die...

One or both :(

Bloodbath incoming.

I think one of this twins may die...

Thanks lots for the update!

New Chapter felt too short, and we can pretty much guess whats gonna happen next.

if its matsumoto jiro then there are no let downs in manga
Another Matsumoto Jiro gem in the making... Woot! Can't wait to get mindf*cked. WOOHOO!
this manga make my heart pumping.... wahh...this certainly a good manga
@lain.cai And here I was thinking the mc was a petulant little boy.
I always thought the mc is a girl...
AIYAAAAA!!!! What a dumbass!
Spoiler
Interesting.
A bit scetchy but looking good.
AAAH, getting an update, IT FEEELS GOOD, SOOOO GOOOOD. WONDERFUL! I agree Eliza.

Oh by the way in my opinion every single one of Jiro's works is a mind f*ck roller coaster ride. I have no idea what goes on in his mind I just know whatever it churns out, it'll be an interesting read.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics