Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 52votes)

Fukanzen Shinsei Kikan Iris

Alt Names: alt 不完全神性機関イリスalt 不完全神性机关伊莉斯alt 불완전 신성 기관 이리스alt Faulty Divine Doll Irisalt Fukanzen Shinsei Kikan Ilis
Author: Sazane Kei
Artist: Takitarou
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Three quarters of the world is now barren wasteland. The other fourth is soon to follow. The Earth has been invaded by an unknown species called "phantoms." Humans have been creating androids and advanced weaponry to fight off the phantoms. Many different kinds of androids have been designed, from housekeeping androids to mercenary androids. Iris is an advanced mercenary android that can kill 6000 phantoms in a mere 2 minutes. Nagi Ichizaki Zyr finds her in a junkyard one day and he decides to take her home and repair her, without knowing that she is the hope of the world.

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Fukanzen Shinsei Kikan Iris Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

73 Comments

@Tio Alexander everything is possible on the manga/anime world.... and hentai lmao
Romance? Between android and human?
It seems alright not sure what to judge this as, but it's interesting
all of this setting ... I hope it won't end like SHE The Ultimate Weapon ...

@skoobiedoobie ...
there's several thing ...
like the strongest character actually being made by "coincidence" or accident" thus can't be reproduced in mass ...
there's possibility about limited time or material ... etc ...
the author seems will take this "common trait" as given ...
(unless there's other "reason" for this latter in story ... can't read the novel ... so can't really explain in here ...)

@theroadstopshere
Today, 07:04 AM
"Whenever I read manga like this, I wonder why they had to make the andriods beautiful girls. Wouldn't horrifyingly ugly metal monstrosities be much more effective at fighting/intimidating enemies? Why waste the materials on aesthetics?
But then I remember that she's silver-haired, red-eyed, busty, and wears a cute apron. And suddenly the other stuff doesn't bother me."

as long as she won't become jealous and become the ultimate yandere instead ... *shiver* ...
@ShadowMonkey71
this manga has ecchi and romance tag so

There's only one logical explanation (one of your theories) -----> "PERVY SIDE"
xD jajajajajajja

because without that......the story wouldn't work
@theroadstopshere Take into consideration the desire of the creator. Above all else they are artists in their mechanical field- so why wouldn't they want their machines to look beautiful? That or the creators have a pervy side and have the right to make their creations look any way they want because no one else (outside their field) can make 'em.
Whenever I read manga like this, I wonder why they had to make the andriods beautiful girls. Wouldn't horrifyingly ugly metal monstrosities be much more effective at fighting/intimidating enemies? Why waste the materials on aesthetics?
But then I remember that she's silver-haired, red-eyed, busty, and wears a cute apron. And suddenly the other stuff doesn't bother me.
Hahah, looks like the korean translation team has done some work there... it says :
"Translator : silverwing
Typesetting : shami"
Or something like that, page 3...

Oh, and, scoobiedoobie, don't. This is not only a story of fiction, it's a manga. None of the laws of the real world apply here! Don't ask yourself questions! You'll die from sleep deprivation!
Interesting, but I hope the story strikes a good balance between human-android interaction(/romance) and actual combat. Call me demanding, but I hate it when hostile 'aliens' control a significant chunk of the world and its used for nothing more than a set piece.
oops meant 2 minutes not 30 seconds, my bad
i'm the real informative type. i want to know how they managed to make a humanoid robot with god like power? where did the god like power come from? if they made one, why aren't there others? they better not come up with some lame ass reasoning for it. it's a pretty big leap for it to take a group of people just to kill one but only take her 30 seconds to kill 6,000 of them. i'll be satisfied if they give me a good reason that is realistic for the setting of the manga. i hope i'm not the only one that is tired of absurd answers for manga's like these.
@Zhi Laohu
She's a literal killing machine. What the hell are the chances that she's not socially inept?
Has potential, I just hope that Iris doesn't end up being socially inept as tends to happen in this type of manga.
really nice first chapter! cant wait for more.
Pretty good.
@yariel the novel is about 2 volumes i believe. whether the manga is consistent with the novel or not is not something that i know. the main reason that i can't read the novel is because of the lack of furigana :/
@acolyte ...
don't worry, the tag can be erased if there's no real development in multiple romance ...
and I can't find the novel either ...
the story in manga also might be same or different than novel ...
@yariel hmm, MU doesn't say it's harem. Novel uploaders doesn't say whether it's harem too.. I guess we'll just wait and see..
I'm hoping for a Mahoromatic-like development..
But mangakas need to graduate from the 'You're too close' line..
For some reaosn I feel it's too bad the cecilia-like chara is a robot -.-
Anyway - based on a novel - even though there's no translation yet
considering there's at least 3 girl near MC live, I give a "harem" tag ...
Its not the first manga that has the i found the robot/android in the junk yard and repaired it theme but it looks interesting im looking forward to reading more of this.
1st rule in Flirting = Running ...
I agree ... LOLZ ...
The girl is really cute, I like it!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics