Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 168votes)

Ocha Nigosu

Alt Names: alt お茶にごす。
Author: Nishimori Hiroyuki
Artist: Nishimori Hiroyuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows the high school delinquent Masaya Funebashi, better known as "Devil Ma-kun" who is trying to reform his image by joining the tea ceremony club.
Go to Ocha Nigosu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

236 Comments

OMG an update! A fun, if not funny, manga to read :) thanks!
There is nothing wrong with a guy wanting a lap pillow
ch 28, page 15 xD
im just reading through this! this is great! thanks red hawk and project bite me

total wtf moment here though: http://vatoto.com/read/_/95476/ocha-nigosu_v3_ch28_by_project-bite-me-scanlations/15
i dont understand, was is the intent of the author or a goof/easter egg/extra page on the part of scanlator?
read this thing in one go - I couldn't breathe HAHAHAHHA
yay love it thx guys for the great volume!! >.< project bite me! scanlations
I love U.. Project Bite Me! Scanlations
Holyy 10 chapters in a row?! Thanks! ^_^

This manga is so good there's no way I can only read one chapter at a time so releasing these chapters in a row was perfect!
Haha, thanks for the releases... this manga's great.
As expected of Funabashi, he does not disappoint.
this is very similar to Shouan Jun Ai Gumi (great teacher onizuka)
Can someone remind me who that quiet girl was again?
Funebashi... Epic as always.
@Namlaks haha forgot all about that song! and that song was perfect for those chapters.

Thanks for the update, and yea Funebashi is awesome.
@ChibiFrost, During the chapters with him I had to listen to THIS song on repeat, couldn't get it out of my head.
I appreciate the work from scanlating team, it's great to get some updates and quite a few at the same time. I always love this author's work and the main guy is amazing too, I mean his personality.[most of the characters have a interesting personality]
oh man the blue beard chapters made me laugh so hard.

I really want to see a blue beard guy now, too funny
@ TheRater

I call shenanigans on your claim.

Proof

Proof 2

Proof 3

While there is a snipit in wiki answers concerning blue beard facial hair thing, that's not a very reliable source, even Webster simply defines it as the character from a french novel, or a man who murders wives (again a reference to that same novel) so while blue beard may refer to a bluish tint caused by facial hair it is by no means a simple google search away nor is it as remotely widespread as you would lead us to believe.
Posted Image
TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY?! Best. Day. Ever.
Aww yeah, things are about to go down!
The latest chapter just made my day 10x better. Posted Image
blue beard is a term used to describe someone with pale skin growing scruff. it appears to be blue tinted because of contrast of hair to light skin. you should just google it next time.
Lmao "leveling up"!
can someone please explain the 'Blue beard" thing from chapter 26-27?
It doesn't make any sense at all.
AT ALL.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics