Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 298votes)

Seirei Tsukai no Kenbu

Alt Names: alt Blade Dance of the Spirit Summoneralt 精霊使いの剣舞alt Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Author: Shimizu Yuu
Artist: Hyouju Issei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazehaya Kamito has been summoned to the girl's school, Areishia Spirit Academy, which teaches noble young ladies how to make contracts with powerful spirits. On his way, he has the misfortune of catching sight of one of these lady spiritualists bathing. She is Clair Rouge, and she is contracted to a spirit named Scarlet, though she has her sights set on a more powerful spirit. Kamito convinces her to lead him to the school, but she stops on the way to make a contract with this powerful spirit...

adaptation of the light novel seires written by Shimizu Yuu and illustrated by Sakura Hanpen
Go to Seirei Tsukai no Kenbu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who do you think Kamito "should" end up with?[spoilers] New Window 3point1416
  • 17 Replies
Topic Explaination for "Missing" chapter 6 New Window Aurega
  • 4 Replies
Topic Spoiler and speculation thread (including LN discussion) New Window Harbinger
  • 5 Replies
Topic Where is chapter 6? New Window benfiend
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter Discussion [(possible) Spoiler] New Window ello
  • 2 Replies

736 Comments

the LN is much better~ I dislike the art for this one, feels too kawaii-fied or something. the art in the previous serialization and the LN is much better IMO.
Restia & Est ~<3
just started to read the LN and now here comes the manga, thank you VIScans!!!
crimson blaze... red eyes/hair... eh...? Shakugan no Shana?
The LN of this was a lot better than the Zero no Tsukaima LNs.That's why i gathered a team to work on the manga. I disliked ZnT too, but even though the characters here might remind you of Louise, she gets better.
I like the drawing and the novel is interesting,
I dislike Louis Claire, but I like more the ohter women
Follow.
Thanks VIS for realease
Very meh. Just meh.
@skoobiedoobie
"i like the concept, i just pray to god she doesn't become an annoying character and/or annoying characters show up. like i hope her tsundereness doesn't becoming irritating. i know im not the only one who has experienced an annoying tsundere."
too bad ... most loli tsundere already have destiny to be super selfish and annoying ...
Zero no Tsukkaima, Seikoku no Ryuu Kishi, Hayate no Gotouku, etc ... and yeah, this manga is ... well, might become like that too ...
@Zero0mega
i dont think the guy would be like saito from znt lol just look at ch 1 how he handles claire ;p
Why does this feel like Zero no Tsukaima all over again, Its a great read no doubt about it. But I feel like it's about the same principles or scenario that Zero no Tsukaima had: a ultra tsundere girl, a guy that its easy manipulated by said tsundere girl and has his own harem of sorts.
MC actually has the ability to speak with women without acting like a moron or being totally oblivious to them as women. This already launches it far above the norm. Lets just see where this goes from here.
this is really similar to zero no tsukaima
It's a funny story (with the gay men)
love this one hahaz awesome sauce.... whats next ? an anime adaptation suddenly in the next few season ?
Sorry for wrong code.....
[spoiler="Another pic"]
Posted Image[/spoil]
@skoobiedoobie sorry...but i don't want to let your hopes up so i'll tell you: She becomes god damn annoying.
Same concept as IS...
Spoiler
Posted Image
For more.

Thanks by the way.
Posted Image
@S.C. Interesting. Both are by the same author (different artist)? I didn't know they attempted to adapt it before.
In response to my last comment the manga n light novel go by different names so for those that are interested i have provided the link to it read it its awsome n original:
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Seirei_Tsukai_no_Blade_Dance
OMFG YES!!!! I've read up to the current chapter on the translated light novel of this on Baka-Tsuki and i love it it just keeps getting better n now it finally got a manga now i just gotta wait for the anime cuz this deff. Needs one also i reconmend ppl read the novel its really good but if u look up the light novel i promise u wont be dissapointed
i like the concept, i just pray to god she doesn't become an annoying character and/or annoying characters show up. like i hope her tsundereness doesn't becoming irritating. i know im not the only one who has experienced an annoying tsundere.
looks good to start with, thanks a lot VIS!!
I remembered this reading somewhere. I never thought this will turn into manga. hahaha
Village Idiot you people are the mann!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics