Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.01 - 165votes)

Oniichan Control

Alt Names: alt おにいちゃん☆コントロールalt คุณพี่ชายในคอนโทรลalt Big Brother Controlalt Onii-chan Controlalt Onii-chan☆Controlalt 把哥哥玩弄于掌心之中
Author: Kagesaki Yuna
Artist: Kagesaki Yuna
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hirose Goushi has a huge sister complex. So huge, he moves from his home town to Tokyo to attend Myouzen University in order to escape it!

Three years later, Goushi's little sister Noa shows up and informs him that she's taking the Myouzen University entrance exam and that she will be moving in if she passed. Little does Goushi know, she has a similarly large (if not larger) brother complex.

Read as Goushi attempts to hide his feelings for his sister, while she purposefully sets him up for failure.
Go to Oniichan Control Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Your thoughts on this manga New Window hados9
  • 8 Replies
Topic Latest chapter Discussions New Window Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ
  • 0 Replies

274 Comments

a update ??! viva Zircom !!!
BTW, the tankubon Vol 01 and 02 seems full colored ...
http://blog.min.chu.jp/?eid=1243532
(I guess most pervert will buy it ...)

I wonder if someone willing to translate and post the tankubon version in here ...
@eric_z ... "Also, who would have thought that this kind of manga will come from the author of Karin (Chibi Vampire)? And female mangaka on top of that!"
the true meaning for "equality" ... =3=

and her best creation ... (IMO) ...
yandere+pervert+loli+bro-con+sister character ...

(considering the date release in last page, this manga probably already reach ch 24 ... I hope Zircom willing to translate it and continue until it finished ... )
..... Everyone is a pervert? GENIUS!
Perverts.
Perverts everywhere.
Siscon.... Brocon.... sadist and now a masochist.....what will it be next time??? xD
@eric_z
What makes you say that? Even in the hentai genre, female artists are quite common actually.
Kagesaki Yuna even 'started' as a hentai artist.
My god that masochistic guy was weird Posted Image
Also, who would have thought that this kind of manga will come from the author of Karin (Chibi Vampire)? And female mangaka on top of that!
Hell yeah, I was afraid that nobody will translate this manga anymore. Thanks for translating this!
A masochist. The circle is complete. There is a pervert for everyone now.
Dat yandere.
very cute..but kinda scary lil sister haha...
damn when is the next release!
how the hell does someone sleep for 25 hours straight?
no update anymore ...
did this get hiatus state in Japanese RAW ?
I want an anime from this series, I'd settle with 10 minutes per episode, really
Any updates on this manga?
Fun series, Noa is hilarious to watch xD
Chp 14 is reuploaded with the Cougarpeople's permission. Their name on the credit page that is mispelled is fixed now :P
sure has been a while since the last release
Who gives a shit about these side characters! Waiting all these months for some Noa tease and we get this crap!
Saw this awhile ago, and its really good :D. Too bad chapters are slow. But... Incest is wincest! Sucks she isnt full blown Yandere though, only about halfway :/.
She's crazy but somehow still awesome

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics