Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 79votes)

Hana to Rakurai

Alt Names: alt Çiçek ve Yıldırımalt 花と落雷alt Flower and Thunderbolt
Author: Watanabe Kana
Artist: Watanabe Kana
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A bunch of love problems surround her life. Futamura Umiho is a girl with a weak personality. A new flower is about to bloom! A fresh and inspirational story is blooming. A love between flower and thunder!
Go to Hana to Rakurai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

34 Comments

Idk if this was a good shoujo manga(not really often reading a shoujo's material) but i like this.

Well chapter three was quite a blow.

This is so likeable, it's recommendable.
Shinomiya <3

I know your pain! Gah, this newest chapter made me feel!

Many thanks to the scanlators for such wonderful work! :)
Yea this is nice
Cute.
I liked this more than I thought I would.
What a lovely manga. Characters are absolutely adorable and likeable. It's surprising how cute the new character turned out to be.
What a wonderful pair of protagonists, but I fear that the new guy might be the one Yachiyo mentioned earlier and as Hatu-tan mentioned could lead to the two falling in love with the same person, which could go either way. Nevertheless, I can't wait to see how this turns out.
i get a feeling that she and her friend are gonna be falling for the same dude

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics