Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 150votes)

Living With One Leg

Alt Names: alt Hidup dengan satu kakialt 외발로 살다alt Tek Bacakla Yaşamakalt Viviendo con una pierna (Spanish)
Author: Nasty Cat
Artist: Nasty Cat
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen ShounenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: With each of their lives on the line, the desperate battle for revenge begins!

Original webtoon from Daum: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/liveoneleg
Go to Living With One Leg Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 9 Replies
Topic Nasty Cat New Window Myki
  • 2 Replies

118 Comments

Nasty Cat Never Disappoints, there were a few grammatical errors here and there that that needed to be fixed. v_v
@DOUBLEMIBBER
I hope so. It's pretty sad [and usual, which make it even sadder] these kind of stories to go on a way that the secondary ones tend to lose their deepness by time, the MC's main objective taking their place and the reader can't help but think "Hey, now's the real deal, he was just killing some time with baddies". When actually, as darkenite said, every person is a person.

After all, bonds of people is the true power. Even when killing. haha
I see what you did there :D "leg go"

@darkenite & @DOUBLEMIBBER
That's an interesting way to put it. The author made an interesting choice to kill six swords guy. I think its an appeal to a certain type of people.
@DOUBLEMIBBER
Honestly I hope he dose it would add more weight to the deaths of the people if that makes any sense. You know make it feel like it is really a person dying and not just random guy b.
Very interesting, hope for more soon.
@darkenite ikr, the author built up a nice little story for 6 sword guy, just to make him die. I think this author is going to do this often in this webtoon. :(
i allrdy miss six sword guy T.T
Well, that was awesome. Guess I'm going to have to follow this one.
well that was easy, instantly hooked. Thanks Mezzoflation and Rikudou Sennin Clan!!!
seems promising. gonna have to watch this one..
Bro. He fights with half a sword and one leg. He's clinically bad ass.
This looks really promising.
Saw it and thought. Ah paraplegics.. Then thought about a living leg as a room mate....then saw the cover... Still a good read.
I'm sad that Yuk-Geom died.
This seems like it will be rather intense, and it has thus piqued my interest. Following!
Followed, but not because of who the author is,
Promising.
A bit cliche, but I really enjoyed Yuk-Geom thoughts and the course of actions.
oh, a new webcomic by Nasty Cat. instant follow!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics