Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 150votes)

Living With One Leg

Alt Names: alt Hidup dengan satu kakialt 외발로 살다alt Tek Bacakla Yaşamakalt Viviendo con una pierna (Spanish)
Author: Nasty Cat
Artist: Nasty Cat
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen ShounenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: With each of their lives on the line, the desperate battle for revenge begins!

Original webtoon from Daum: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/liveoneleg
Go to Living With One Leg Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 9 Replies
Topic Nasty Cat New Window Myki
  • 2 Replies

118 Comments

im guessing.. Gildo is the reason why Wolf clan doesnt exist anymore...
This is good :D follow ~
thanks for the new chapter Mezzoflation and Rikudou-Sennin Clan !!
So are Gil-do and Master Ma victims of the same guy? Is that guy Ho-Gook? I like so much Master Ma. He has lost a hand. But, what I like about him is that, he can say that revenge is good, but at the same time he also tries to persuade Gil-Do to stop searching for revenge. That kind of ambiguity is deliberate, and makes the character and their stroy very interesting to me.
Hey, I was thinking... Maybe Hae Son is really good with swords, but it's just that Sa Tae So is too good... Or perhaps not and it was just a joke ^_^
Anyway, I really look forward for the next chapter!
lol i was making a joke about them.
I think red daggers were introduced only for the purpose of joking about Hae-Son. But, only future chapters will show what they means.
.....so what do red daggers mean?
Nice chapters!!!! :-) What could happen in the past with Hae-Son and Gil-do? I'm very intrigued about it.
Ch4. When I saw the knife on the her leg. I was like, " you messed with the wrong person, dude". I was fooled.

When I saw the red daggers on her back, I was all, " He is going down this time FOR REAL". LOL
Thanks you so much!!!!!! :-) So happy this night!
man this was interesting. can't wait for the next chapter
what kind of world have we gotten into?a virgin offers herself and a guy doesnt accept
@εru
Yea, I don't see it either. Tried to reupload it on batoto but that didn't work either. I'll try and do direct upload this time instead of remote and see how it goes. But in case that doesn't work, you can find download link from our website which is working.
Chapter 5 not loading for me o.o The rest are fine.
thanks for the great triple-release Mezzoflation and Rikudou-Sennin Clan!!
Wheeeeeeeen will we have next chapter???? Damm.... I want to know more about our one legged hero
Pretty generic with just an okay MC. I liked the six sword guy more. But I will not rate it yet, need to read more to know for sure. As for now, not on par with the author´s other work (trace).

Stil, thank you for bringing us the translation Mezzo Scans!
you know what you're reading is intense when your heart rate increases as you're reading it
Good stuff, I can't wait for more.
Thanks Robo this looks really good.
@DOUBLEMIBBER
The tuesday and friday thing is the korean raw release dates. The english translation day may vary since this is joint project between me and Rikudou-Sennin Clan Scans. But I will try to translate them as fast as possible.
yay new chapters every tuesday and friday awesome!
Good stuff, thanks Mezzoflation and Rikudou-Sennin Clan
Well that's what supposed to happen, on a duel in that time, either a retreat or one dead.

But what I think its the best, is that the other guy wasn't a douche.. and he knew just that the mc was badass enough to fuckin destroy him if he wasn't carefull..

would be nice to see some sort of flashback on 6sword's techniques though..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics