Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 132votes)

Super Lovers

Alt Names: alt スーパーラヴァーズ
Author: Abe Miyuki
Artist: Abe Miyuki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShounen Ai Shounen AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeYaoi Yaoi
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Haru visits Canada to spend the summer holidays in the woodland house of his strict, strong-willed mother, Haruko. There, she burdens him with the responsibility of caring for his younger adoptive brother - a wild and unruly little boy named Ren who trusts no-one and prefers to wander in the woods with Haruko's dogs rather than associate other people. Haruko orders Haru to 'civilize' Ren.

As the young man strives to teach Ren how to live in human society, their relationship gradually improves - so much so that Haru plans on taking his 'little brother' to Japan with him once he finds a job.

Unfortunately, fate has a cruel habit of interfering with one's plans...
Go to Super Lovers Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

51 Comments

Why from the 10 chap it goes to the 15? Please adjust it =)

They will be scanlated by September scanlations but it'll take time ^^"

As I recall, a group that doesn't like being hosted did those. 

Awesome, thanks!

Excelent... been missing this. Thanks

Wuhuu!! \^.^/ great to know it wasn't dropped! Thanks for your hard work! :)

i'm asking myself when a new chapter would come out? anyone knows when does sensei planned to publish it? >.<

Cool, thanks September Scans and AnpanMayo...........glad to see they're back to work on this one, it's really a great story. 

Very awesome, thanks September Scans!!
Awww...sooo cute. I'm really loving it. Looking forward to reading chp9 and upwards. Please upload. Thx
I so much love this story!!! Thanks priinsu and all the team on the credits page!!! ^_^
uwaaaah ren ! so bold >.<
The missing inbetween chapters will be uploaded very soon.Note that they are mostly from Chinese scanlations so I will put them as no group unless someone know what the group name is. Just pm me if you know it and I will change it~
@Dahaka

I mean it's just a guess, but if it matters to you I'd say it's a monthly or even bi-monthly publication based on the length of the chapters. A weekly normally doesn't have more than 15-20 pages at the most.
@futtock....is that what's going on? man, that's messed up.
@Dahaka....dunno about it's original publication, though MU has it listed as "5 volumes ongoing" so it really kinda depends on how often the scanlator releases a chapter for now. September Scans is a really active group so hopefully there'll be more soon. :)
so does this release weekly, bi-weekly or monthly if anyone knows
yaoi haters be hatin'. Some one/people feel the need to 1 star every single new BL series I add here. Fucking pisses me off
Wow, who came around and gave this the low ratings? What a shame, this is an outstanding story so far.
Great new chapter
So gooood <3 Want more!
So gooood <3 Want more!
Great new chapters, thanks September Scans and Rikudou-Sennin Clan!!
and futtock!!!! xD
wow! I want moooore :D
It's still ongoing in japan taka o.o
oh, this story is so sweet!
i've read the whole thing, i think. but i have no idea where...
Very good, looking forward to more, thanks Septemeber Scans!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics