Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 203votes)

Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara

Alt Names: alt がをられalt 如果她的旗帜被折断了alt อลวนรักหักแฟล็กalt 彼女がフラグをおられたらalt Gaworarealt If Her Flag Breaksalt Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara
Author: Takei Touka
Artist: Cuteg & Nagian
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hatate Souta, a young man who can see the "flags" that stand at the crossroads of life, transferred to “Hatagaya Academy”, a prestigious school in the metropolitan area. Not only does he meet beautiful girls in his busy school life, he even goes as far as living with them under the same roof! Surrounded by these flags, this enviable romantic comedy begins!

Spinoff: Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara - Oo yuusha yo, Flag wo Tateteshimau to wa Nanigoto da!?
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kanojo-ga-flag-wo-oraretara-oo-yuusha-yo-flag-wo-tateteshimau-to-wa-nanigoto-da-r9133)
Go to Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Really didn't expect that on the anime New Window lves
  • 1 Replies
Topic Manga or Anime New Window Purr-Nyan
  • 2 Replies
Topic Lol Reaction Guys Meme? New Window silentinsanitys
  • 5 Replies
Topic Mysterion New Window MrAnarchist
  • 2 Replies
Topic The letter New Window KelpTheGreat
  • 12 Replies
Topic Kelp's Comments New Window KelpTheGreat
  • 3 Replies

658 Comments

i say we need harem tag in this manga
@malgod: Agree with you there.
Spoiler
Garter belts. <3
Wow.. Rather than sweet.. I find this interesting..
Too bad Keima still rules. He don't need to see the flags to raise or break them.
But then I feel like this is that girl from Iris Zero who can see people's 'colors' XD
a village idiot scan project? instant follow! thanks VIS!
@0935xxx8015

Spoiler
Waiting for a getlockedupinaroomwhilebeingtieduptogetherwithoutwearinganything flag
@theroadstopshere well he said that anyone who stays near him will have misfortune, if you think about it maybe that's the reason why he moved away 2 years ago.
I can see the ending.
Spoiler
One more to add to my long list of mangas.
Nanami's legs are raging boner inducing.
*love flag raised for this series*
Oh this looks like it's going to be a blast! Thanks for the new series VIS!
Oh MC. Do you know how many people I would kill to have that ability? Really? And you just want to let it go to waste like that? Shame on you, you are not permitted to call yourself a man.
Nanami used Headbutt!!

IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!!

Posted Image
seems good, and the girl is cute + ecchi, instant follow!
So much exposition in the first chapter. :-/

Intresting series, but I feel the girl understood the situation way too quickly.

If she didn't, this manga'd be a light-year long draaaag! And I guess it means the story isn't focused on figuring out what the MC do..
Intresting series, but I feel the girl understood the situation way too quickly.
Can I get a yandere flag?

looks nice and vanilla :)

but I can't get enough of it XD
looks nice and vanilla :)
This seems nice
mmm... interesting...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics