Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 41votes)

Kurogane Pukapuka Tai

Alt Names: alt 黒鉄ぷかぷか隊alt Kurogane Pukapuka-Tai
Author: Kurihashi Shinsuke
Artist: Kurihashi Shinsuke
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows the adventures of a Japanese cruiser, the crew of which consists solely of girls for some reason This is pure fanservice and the historical details could perhaps be questioned, but as long as you like ships, tough girls and comedy, you're still gonna enjoy it.
Go to Kurogane Pukapuka Tai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

38 Comments

Okay, the author is taking some liberties with the choice of the new float plane!  He's combined the two-seater A6M2-K trainer (wheels only) with the single-seat A6N2-N fighter seaplane.  (Which was never launched from a catapult.)

But, heck, the crew members always provide great fanservice, so let them have their two-seater floatplane Zero!

Yeah, Kurihashi Shinsuke is waaaay more entertaining than S. E. Morrison.

Okay, I studued World War II history for over 30 years and was completely unaware of the role played by horny lesbian sea captains of the Imperial Japanese Navy, the Royal Navy and the Kreigsmarine in the outcome of the Pacific naval war!

I guess you are never too old to learn something new!  This version is a whole lot more interesting that the version in the official histories (Better pictures, too!)

GREAT!!! Finally someone pick this up...thank you oppai missile~ may the Great Oppai Goddess  be with you~

thanks oppai missile!!! 

Wow, a whole volume at once, after three years.  Oppai-Missile Translations rocks!  

Updaaaaate!!!! 8D Thanksss!!

thanks oppai missiles!  

This is a really good manga. I hope someone picks it up again.
This manga was dropped by Wings of Yuri in 2009 and no one picked it up. Vol. 2 was released in Japan in 2011.
the last chapter was translated 1240 days ago...so i don't think we have any chance for new ones.....
Ecchi? Shoujo-ai? Followed.
Alright. I'm so glad that this is now on Batoto. It is one of the funniest manga I ever read, and I have been hoping for some time that a scanlation group would pick it up, as there hasn't been a new chapter posted for three and a half years. Does anyone know if Wings of Yuri is going to pick it up again?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics