Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 68votes)

Tiger x Crane - Record of the Demon Master

Alt Names: alt 虎x鹤 妖师录alt Tiger x Cranealt Tiger x Crane Record of the Demon Master
Author: Huang Xiao Da
Artist: Huang Xiao Da
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Amongst demons, dark arts, and rare mystical treasures, a chance meeting between a boy named Tiger and Xiao Xuang, a powerful exorcist, marks the beginning of a great friendship. So begins the adventures of Tiger and company in a fantasy world where demons are tamed and tradition is protected.

Original Webcomic: http://www.u17.com/comic/8805.html
Go to Tiger x Crane - Record of the Demon Master Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

113 Comments

Awesome chapters,thanks!

Ever since that little sneaky women demon appeared i didn't like her, not one bit, and now it's certain that she will do something bad....

For a Manhua this is pretty good.

This is an awesome piece of work ! Thanks for scanlating it !

Awesome art !!!!

eagerly waiting for the next batch of release

Thanks, though when the boy came, I already knew the truth because of his build ~

Spoiler

Thanks, though when the boy came, I already knew the truth because of his build ~

Raws here, can't update desc

http://www.u17.com/comic/8805.html

i think this is hilarious. especially the talking ink brush :D

It was resurrected??? By a fu*king IMPERFECT VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh no there's no hope, I'm already infected by the imperfection virus!!!!! I've got no choice but to read this now!

PS: Thank u for making me read this! I'm now cured!

Its Manhua, I believe...that's why its read left to right.

Fighting reminds me of Sai
The fighting with ink thing is kinda weird. Reads left-to-right.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics