Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 68votes)

Tiger x Crane - Record of the Demon Master

Alt Names: alt 虎x鹤 妖师录alt Tiger x Cranealt Tiger x Crane Record of the Demon Master
Author: Huang Xiao Da
Artist: Huang Xiao Da
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Amongst demons, dark arts, and rare mystical treasures, a chance meeting between a boy named Tiger and Xiao Xuang, a powerful exorcist, marks the beginning of a great friendship. So begins the adventures of Tiger and company in a fantasy world where demons are tamed and tradition is protected.

Original Webcomic: http://www.u17.com/comic/8805.html
Go to Tiger x Crane - Record of the Demon Master Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

113 Comments

Byakuya is that you?? :o

MOOOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Good chapter,thanks ! I guess his legend is about to start :D

Oh look! now "Sasuke" went away and "Sai" replaced him...

It's getting weirdly fun again :D Ty for the chapters.

This manga should be more popular, the lastest chapter(s) have been what I can only describe as wonderful especially the new plot twist and can't believe grumps brush would lie and for what ? this is getting interesting by the chapter.

Wow this really remembers me of naruto in some ways (the art style really is similar and the main trio is also like in naruto, except here "naruto" isn't a total retard, "sasuke" isn't an one-minded emo  and "sakura" isn't annoying and useless, and the main thing: all 3 are likeable) It actually looks like naruto done right?

Jokes apart. I really like how things are progressing.

I really had to jinx right?...

what.what.what.what.what

with the latest chapter, you can say that again...

what.what.what.what.what

All the exorcists are demons, lmao. Or really creepy humans.

Wow this really remembers me of naruto in some ways (the art style really is similar and the main trio is also like in naruto, except here "naruto" isn't a total retard, "sasuke" isn't an one-minded emo  and "sakura" isn't annoying and useless, and the main thing: all 3 are likeable) It actually looks like naruto done right?

Jokes apart. I really like how things are progressing.

i take my shit rambling back , Tiger grews :'( i'm so proud of him

Master cliffhanger !

Thanks for the new chapters ! Really entertaining !

Author is confused. This is another one of those "unstoppable force meets immovable object". What happens when they collide is not their own destruction, rather the world is divided by zero and everything seizes to exist. Get it right man!

So its a Double Edge like Centaur Warchief skill 2..... damn... i hope it will also have non lethal damage, means he will reduce to 1 hp instead of self deny...

Thanks for the  chapters !!

yes , but Tiger just went through a training , he didn't take any of that into combat , beside turning into a rock ball ,WHICH precisely got refined into a rock armor IN THE TRAINING JUST EARLIER .

The quality and amount of their training are very different, as far as we know Tiger just knew some crappy spells and never even knew the basics before he met Xiao Xuan. It would have been unrealistic to be on par with Li Dan, a trained exorcist, even being competitive was a little bit of a stretch already.

Using the rock armor would not have been better in my opinion, it would have been most likely thinner than the rock ball so it would have been easier to destroy plus his mobility would decrease. So attacking without the rock armor and defending with the rock ball seems like a better choice.

It's also possible that he just went on instinct and it was easier to imagine a rock ball than to concentrate and shape it like an armor, he just learned it recently after all.

This cliffhanger,noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the chapters! xd

Well tiger is still noob or rather newbie, while qi has been training for a really long time. Have you seen his sister? I can only imagine what training in his family looks like.

yes , but Tiger just went through a training , he didn't take any of that into combat , beside turning into a rock ball ,WHICH precisely got refined into a rock armor IN THE TRAINING JUST EARLIER .

damn..... cool story. , I love how in the end everything makes sense

Aww man !! I ripped through those 4 chapters like toilet paper after a bad meal :(

Thanks for the chapters Imperfect scans.

Nooooo... What a cliffhanger...

MOAR PLS!

Elder Sister is going to violently remove that pearl from Tiger right? I can already feel the ruthlessness emaning from her. She's hot though, too bad about that personnality.

I just love how the author keeps building everything for the Qi guy to get all the glory afterward ( as in getting the spear girl affection ) While Tiger also got so much building only to get beaten like shit afterward .

Well tiger is still noob or rather newbie, while qi has been training for a really long time. Have you seen his sister? I can only imagine what training in his family looks like.

I just love how the author keeps building everything for the Qi guy to get all the glory afterward ( as in getting the spear girl affection ) While Tiger also got so much building only to get beaten like shit afterward .

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics