Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.95 - 37votes)

Ie no Naka no S na Koto

Alt Names: alt 1 新しい家族と一つ屋根の下alt 家の中のSな事alt ドSなお義兄ちゃんとの新しい恋のはじめ方教えてくださいっ!alt Do S na Oniichan to no Atarashii Koi no Hajimekata Oshiete Kudasai!alt Sadist in the House
Author: Kojima Sumire
Artist: Kojima Sumire
Genres: Oneshot OneshotRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shiori's dad remarries and she couldn't be happier. Not only has she gained a new mom, but a hot, older, yet sadistic stepbrother as well?!
Go to Ie no Naka no S na Koto Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

40 Comments

OH EM GEE. This is so good! :D
So this is how I should act for girls to like me >:D
This doesn't have an unusual premise, but it's done pretty well. The characters don't feel too flat or cliched, and the plot is developing at a nice pace. Sometimes these types of shoujo just totally rush into things, which always gets on my nerves. I will admit, though, that out of the realm of manga, this situation would be kind of...scary? And I certainly wouldn't like a guy like the male lead... Maybe the manga will show us some of his redeeming qualities.
Shiori looks like a bishoujo to me, but I get the impression that other characters think she's below average or somehow lacking in appeal. Hollywood Homely has invaded Manga World!
don't say that..

Spoiler
Sometimes Miyumu displays an strange aura, like he is saying: " I'm gonna rape you! "
Sometimes Miyumu displays an strange aura, like he is saying something like: " I'm gonna rape you! "
I want to see more of that "Declicious Milk" from page 8.
as a guy there is only one thought "what a dick" i will go punch them if i see a guy narcissist like that
That kiss was hot.
Oooh wow... I want more. xD I'm weak towards this type.
"Not only has she gained a new mom, but a hot, older, yet sadistic brother as well?!"

I haven't read this yet and I already know what I'm gonna see.
@coll01 there are but not in here

Spoiler
no english yet?
"Onii-chan perchè non infili le gambe in un tritacarne ?"
Una bella idea per uno spin-off: "Vent'anni di galera per incesto a Miyumi-kun"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics