Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 51votes)

Celestial Clothes

Alt Names: alt セレスティアルクローズ
Author: Shiono Etorouji
Artist: Shiono Etorouji
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After his mother's death, Miwatari Yuu returns from Tokyo to live with relatives in the city of his birth, Ousuku. Yuu is the latest of a line of Shinto priests that stretches back generations. After his arrival, he runs into a strange girl who seems to be searching for the Northern Lights. Yuu saw the Aurora as a child, though no one believed him, and his mother had told him it was the armor of the Valkyries traced across the sky. Yuu's destiny is interwoven with this mysterious girl and the aurora, and he will not be able to help being drawn into a battle that involves both gods and humans!
Go to Celestial Clothes Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

65 Comments

characters looks like from cheap mmo anime style game.
the armor looks pretty awesome to me
Armor is weird looking.. but, but... knowing that it's made of human makes it badass in a creepy way... she's wearing his skin.....haha... very silence of the lambs xP
I hope the Armor design gets improved, the story seems... weird, however I can keep watching it.

Also him saying "Ah it came off" while he was peeing was incredibly misleading..
Did none pay attention to Icelandic block of text? :C It's so unique... Anyways, approach to the much recycled idea is really poorly executed here. Faces are, how to put it, twisted. Backgrounds are kinda forced? I hate kids. This is no Zaku, boy! No Zaku!
Hm … the armor design looks lame ( BLEH ! ) …
Overall , I kinda like the skull helm . The story is a borderline for me .
Meh , whatever , follow .
the worst armor i saw on a female loli xD
The four words that foreshadow danger when said while peeing: "Ouch, it came off."
All points covered, light action, subtle humor, talking crows, reverse eye black rock shooter. Im in.
boing onee-san, loli, shouta (and the loli "wearing" shouta like Elemental Gerad) ...

INSTANT FOLLOW !!!
Lame armor at the very least...
Interesting, gonna follow this~
The artwork of Shiono Etorouji is a nice bonus as well~ x3
It looks badass!
probably one of the stupidest armors i have ever seen!
sweet, it got added

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics