Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 51votes)

Celestial Clothes

Alt Names: alt セレスティアルクローズ
Author: Shiono Etorouji
Artist: Shiono Etorouji
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After his mother's death, Miwatari Yuu returns from Tokyo to live with relatives in the city of his birth, Ousuku. Yuu is the latest of a line of Shinto priests that stretches back generations. After his arrival, he runs into a strange girl who seems to be searching for the Northern Lights. Yuu saw the Aurora as a child, though no one believed him, and his mother had told him it was the armor of the Valkyries traced across the sky. Yuu's destiny is interwoven with this mysterious girl and the aurora, and he will not be able to help being drawn into a battle that involves both gods and humans!
Go to Celestial Clothes Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

65 Comments

Spoiler

that's some "crafting"...

woah, sudden jump to another valkyrie.

There's lolis in ubel blatt too you know...

Okay, let me make this clear i want more of THIS loli. I'm not a lolicon, sir, but i do love the loli on this one. :3

Fuck Übel Blatt, i want moar of this! LOLI POWA!!!! *-*

There's lolis in ubel blatt too you know...

Fuck Übel Blatt, i want moar of this! LOLI POWA!!!! *-*

Shimako.... she just takes any chance she can to bury Yuu's head into her chest... is it a reflex?

Spoiler

Moral of this story: Be nice! :P

yay updates~!

You know shit will get real, when a side character says "it's just a coincidence"...
She has a crush on that nee-chan? And here I thought that chicks dig "clothes" :P
Since Imperial Scans disbanded, it seems Mangaholic took this project under its wing. Good job, Mangaholic.
"Imma young!!"
lolz that took me off guard.
That guy's so going to jail one day :P
when he was armor this first time she wasn't with underwear at that time imagine that >_> how he not know ?
hmmm.... interesting
I wonder how that false eye goes on...
well, I wonder if he become underwear latter ...
I think I know certain MC from certain ecchi manga turn into pansu ...
He can even become pajamas? Well that can prove interesting in the future :P
=.= whats with the armor..... its soo .... there ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE IT..........!!
for all the armor comments you people do realise he can basically control its shape with his will it already became a bit more skimpy when he brought out the bow for her, so basically what i think is that they will start off with the more wierd, plain or crappy looking armor and just slowly improve it which I think is something to look forward to.
Spoiler
I thought the art looked familiar!
Hmm, I quite like this~ Seems like a fun read that won't use too much brain juice
I hope the armor will get digivolved latter ... =3= ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics