Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 68votes)

Regarding Death

Alt Names: alt About Deathalt 죽음에 관하여
Author: Sini
Artist: Hyeono
Genres: Psychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Regarding Death Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

102 Comments

That's beautiful... his punishment was missing his son's wedding and the birth of his grandson.

Strangely interesting, as well as powerful feelings. The art is a minus, but everything else is about great.Instant follow!
Great new chapter, thanks a lot SCS!!
Somewhere insides me feel painful whenever I'm reading this.

Somehow I don't want to read it because it makes me remember the pain, but somewhere inside me is conflicting me to read it :x.

I guess this is one of the things that shake up your moral and your meaning of life, eh. Not the type of thing that yobuu wanna read when you're looking for something joyful. Guess this is not the piece of cake for everyone(not saying that I hate it, but this isn't probably the kind of book that I would re-read everyday on my spare time). It's somehow depressing and...empty.

Spoiler
I'm crying so hard I can't even breathe. My hands are shaking...
Wow, that was another great chapter, thanks a lot SCS!!
Thanks Supreme Cream Scanlations!!
Some sort of trivia; one of the worker in Chapter 5 is the protagonist during chapter 3 :D
awesome read, i really shed a few tears with the granpas :)
great new chapter, thanks SCS!!

@dennis0110

I get the Naver version going in one tab and then read the version here in another so they go together, works good for me at least.....the music really does make the story stand out.
Wow... Chapter 2.. so good.
@dennis0110: A good heads up - note that we have a link to each raw chapter to make it easy to hear the music on our blog - just follow the group page for SCS~ It's really great music, so I hope you enjoy it!
you guys are missing out on half the webtoon... you need the music it comes with for it to be really really good :( the webtoon online has music with the chapters that compliments it so well.
That was a great new chapter, thanks a lot Supreme Cream!!
I like it, simply. Many thanks :)
Good stuff, thanks for the great double release Supreme Cream!!
i really like it. thanks for translating :)
@Passerby
yup, we're on the same page......though i'll admit i definitely had to wake up fully and think about it before i got it too xP
@svines85:
Spoiler
@Passerby and narcissu
Spoiler
Spoiler
Thanks Supreme Cream!!

@narcissu.....i don't know, you might be right......i'm still processing, it's a thinker that's for sure
Once again, very clever; For those of you who do not get Chapter 3:
Spoiler
Very very clever.

I like it.
Thanks for the new chapter Supreme Cream!!

This is good, it's like an anthology series, something new and different each chapter. and yeah, the embedded music on the Naver version is really cool, I always like when they do that, it's neat

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics